North Carolina A&T State University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.177 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.182 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.180 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities111 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management102 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies76 Graduates
Business Administration and Management74 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services69 Graduates
Mechanical Engineering54 Graduates
Graphic Design35 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 117 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.212 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.253 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 137 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.133 responses
Colleges like North Carolina A&T State University
- B-North Carolina Central University
- 4 Year
- Durham, NC
- 887 reviews
- B-Winston-Salem State University
- 4 Year
- Winston-Salem, NC
- 1,075 reviews
- B-Fayetteville State University
- 4 Year
- Fayetteville, NC
- 741 reviews
- B+University of North Carolina - Greensboro
- 4 Year
- Greensboro, NC
- 2,549 reviews
North Carolina A&T State University Reviews
My experience was overall a good experience. Loved the campus, register ing for classes was good, not mind boggling, food choices good. Campus transportation days, night & weekends was very helpful. Especially trips to area shopping and near by other college campuses. Diverse group of people. Professors were available when needed. Loved being able to connect with them by email as well as office visit. Security around campus and in the dorm was good. Campus life (student activities, football games, Greek life) great. Enjoyed!
I love this school and almost everything about it. The faculty and staff here support you and really want to see you succeed. However, I'm still irritated that they took out the vegan line, and anyone could tell you there are several buildings in need of renovation as well as that this school seems to be pretty unorganized. Besides that, the experience here is great!
My experience with college life was very different from what I had imaged. I was so ready to start my new life as a young adult male to make a difference in my life and my "mom", she is my hero. She always told me to make good choices, focus, and be determine to maintain a spiritual development. If I had to start fresh, I would definitely pay more attention and honor my mother for the good advise she has instilled in me. Now, I have accepted my appointment in life and ready for my next battle, my sophomore year in college!