North American University Reviews

North American University is a very small but diverse school located in Stafford Texas. I've been attending this school since my freshman year and its biggest strong points are the small focused classes where students have more access to their instructors in a class of 25-40 max. Its second strongest strength is the high caliber of professors that work for the institution. Other than that I must admit its not a very memorable school as athletics is almost non-existent and events that the campus holds are usually lackluster and most of the student body and staff don't attend. If you want a school that will keep you focused with a classroom setting and your seeking degrees in education, computer science, and business administration then I recommend you come.
We have a really good professors. If you're looking for Academic Researches about Math, Computer Science or Business, you can directly contact with professors who are looking for students to do some projects..
You can walk to all your classes in 10 min or less, because of the location of the dorms.. You'll find a very friendly, and free environment..
Very Diverse University, a lot of student from all over the worls. nice professors and a really good place to get your bachelor or master degree
Start Your Review of North American University
My experience as a student at North American College NAC, has been amazing and exciting to attend to NAC great teachers. Something I will like to change about the college is having more space in the dorms.
The professors at the school are more attentive to assist you in your studies, and because the classes are small they get to know you on a more personal level. I would only change the location of the school.
It's really good overall. There have been no safety threats or concerns in the past two years I have attended this university. There have been no cases of sexual assault, as far as I know, because the campus is small and almost everyone knows each other.
It's a good university, although there is much room for improvement. Since it is a fairly new university there is still many things that could be improved and I hope and believe that it will improve in experience once the school expands more. Courses are usually fairly easy in regards to their relationship to your major, not so much so if you are taking a course as an elective. Professors tend to be very helpful although since most are foreigners there is a small language barrier, although it can be crossed once you get to know the accents and whatnot. Class sizes are small, which can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on personal preferences. Class styles are traditional in terms of lectures and such.
The prospects after graduation are good. All of the people I know who have graduated have found well-paying jobs that they enjoy in their fields.
It's a good university. There is a lot of diversity in regards to cultures and ethnicity in students. Since class sizes are not too large it is possible for students to get to know their professors and take a more personal, yet still professional, approach with teachers. Also the work load varies by professor, as it does in all academic settings, but overall it is not overwhelming.
Our school is encredibly safe and students will health and safety concerns are treated with kindness and care.
The career department works very hard to ensure that all students get internships and job opportunities.
I like my school, its good for those professional minded students looking to jumpstart their careers in college.
I'm not too active in sports or athetics but there isnt much for me to work with.
My University is incredibly career oriented and I apprechiate it, however I would apprechiate more extra leisure classes to help supplement my education.
I wouldnt change my school for the world. My school North American University is a diverse school that everyone has an opportunity.
The security staff in our school is amazing
The one thing I love most about my school is is diversity
Start Your Review of North American University
People interact well dress pretty casual pretty laid back
They are trying to build the facilities from the ground up so this is to be expected
Mostly fast food places we don't e even have a real grocery store near us.