COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
We are doing our best to keep the Herd safe. Our campus and classrooms are regularly cleaned. Faculty, staff and students follow social distancing and PPE guidelines on campus. Regular testing is also provided to all faculty, staff and students. Private student tours are still available at Nichols College. Contact our Admissions team to schedule yours. Learn More
- Academicsgrade C+
- Valuegrade B
- Diversitygrade A minus
- Campusgrade C+
- Athleticsgrade B minus
- Party Scenegrade C+
- Professorsgrade C+
- Locationgrade C minus
- Dormsgrade B
- Campus Foodgrade D+
- Student Lifegrade C
- Safetygrade B
Be sure to check out our January Espresso Application! Apply by Jan. 31 and we'll put $600 in Bison Bucks on your student account when you join the Herd.
Join our family of 1,200 students on 250 acres of beautiful New England. Breathe easy and focus on being your best self on our wonderful campus. If you need to get away, you’re always just a shuttle ride away from the Worcester night life and amazing cities like Boston, Providence, and Hartford.
We’re here for the community, and here for the future. As a college of choice for business and leadership education, with a solid foundation in experiential learning and professional development, our alumni are prepared to make an impact all across the globe. We’re proud to be home to today’s most inspiring, motivated, and innovative young influencers, and we’ll be proud to call you one of the Herd.
Nichols College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes. 19 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 25 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 25 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business85 Graduates
- Sport and Fitness Management40 Graduates
- Marketing35 Graduates
- Accounting32 Graduates
- Finance26 Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration14 Graduates
- Psychology14 Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies13 Graduates
- International Business13 Graduates
- Hospitality and Tourism Management6 Graduates
Sport Management at Nichols College
Our Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Sport Management prepares students for leadership roles in the exciting world of sports, whether it's on the sidelines or in the front office. Our alumni have worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, including the Miami Marlins, Boston Celtics, and the Kraft Group, just to name a few.
- Dumb and rich, smart and poor, or athletic d-bag36%
- We have a variety of people27%
- Either very smart or not smart5%
- of students say they don't have Greek life. 25 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life. 35 responses
- Many oportunities18%
- Education worthy; college experience poor14%
- Many activities. Mostly sports in the beginning.9%
- Worth the Money9%
- Home away from home5%
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation. 16 responses
Nichols College Reviews
Nichols gave me a great environment that no state college would ever be able to do, It did cost me more but the experience I got was well worth the money.
Bison today, Bison Forever!