Nichols College is ...
NCAA Division III (with football)
New England Football Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.19 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.20 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.20 responses
Most Popular Majors
Sport and Fitness Management33 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration25 Graduates
International Business14 Graduates
Business Administration and Management13 Graduates
Hospitality and Tourism Management8 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 17 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.20 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.30 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 17 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.16 responses
Nichols College Reviews
I absolutely love Nichols College! Though it is "in the middle of nowhere," it is still very fun and easily accessible. Their are a bunch of major cities (Boston, Providence, Worcester) within an hour drive. The school does a great job of keeping students entertained and happy on campus. The dorms are really nice, and everyone on campus is so helpful. All administrative and financial offices are responsive and open to any and all questions. The professors are down to earth and really interested in you as a student. I could not imagine going anywhere else. Go Bison!
My experience at Nichols has shaped me for the real world in many ways. By becoming very involved in both academics and the community, I have made numerous connections. The staff and faculty at the college pushes you to be the best you can be. They offer any type of resource to make sure that you're successful upon completion. If there was one thing I would change, it would be adding a multicultural office to campus. Currently, the number of minority is rising and there is no place for us to come together and advocate for ourselves.
Nichols College does a great job at attracting students to join the "community". Things greatly change once you actually become a student and see what life is like on campus. One of the best ways to judge a school is to look at the parking lots on the weekends. Nichols loses about 70% of resident students on the weekends. Resident Life is a horrible and has become extremely strict on enforcing rules and regulations. The professors are friendly but outdated and the curriculum is behind many of the other great business schools. Nichols tells you alumni are connected and love giving back, however, the institution is over 200 years old and has less than 16,000 alumni. Most alumni have stayed local and do not have major success. If you are looking for an education that will prepare you to work for a large company you should choose another institution.