Nicholls State University Reviews

I love the university as it is close to home so I am able to save money now as I will have to go away for grad school. I feel very safe on campus, professors overall are very helpful and I feel there is a wide range of classes to accommodate every one overall.
For me Nicholls is good for me due to the locality and the quietness. Once graduation comes around I can actually attend the graduation and not have to wait for my diploma to be mailed. The easy going campus life is real easy to manage.
I've always loved the quaint nature of the University. The campus is rich with diverse cultures, while exzuding a small town aura. I've met some of my best friends while attending Nicholls.
Start Your Review of Nicholls State University
Nicholls a a small college in a small town and me being fromna big both I thought I wouldn’t like it at all, but once I went on my first tour and to orientation it was so welcoming. It sounds kind of odd but no one is left out not even a shy girl like me.
Fun experience. Local small town rural feel. People are warm and welcoming. The professors care and bring out the best of your abilities.
Nicholls is a wonderful University. It has a small campus that allows one to feel "at home". The food on campus is amazing.
The professors at Nicholls care about their students and want to see them succeed. I will always recommend this university to anybody!
Overall, Nicholls State is an wonderful academic university. Though, if a person desires the “college experience” Nicholls may fall short compared to other universities. Nicholls State is located in a small town about one hour away from my home town. The laid back nature, and the positive environment proved to be the best match for me.
My experience has been great. The students there are very out going and avid to get you involved within the school. There is something for everyone and if they don't have what you are looking for you can start it up. The faculty is very kind and is always available to help work with you to get things you need done. They also have a tutoring center on campus for $25 a semester to help you with any subject you are struggling with. Nicholls definitely works towards your benefit and allows you to have a memorable experience.
Nicholls State kept me close to home with my family and friends, but continues to enroll students of such diverse backgrounds which is where I found my family that is away from their home.
Nicholls State University is a student's home away from home. Joyful faces flood the campus with an amazing student body. There are many amazing opportunities for students of all ages, such as: Sororities, drama club, student government, etc. Staff and Administration on campus are well equipped to help any student with any issue. Incoming freshman have a opportunity to tour campus with a worker and experience an in-detail explanation of what Nicholls has to offer.
If you like a small university, this is the place for you. Excellent academic programs and knowledgeable staff.
Nicholls State Univeristy is a great univeristy if you’re looking for an amazing college experience. The teachers and administration provide the students with the tools necessary to succeed. The teachers know most of the students by name ( 20:1). My college experience has been fun. Nicholls provides over 100 clubs that you can join. If there’s not a club that you like, you can CREATE your own. (Bass fishing team, now ranked nationally)
Greek life is very unique at Nicholls. The Greek students focus on being successful in the classroom and helping out the community.
Nicholls State University is definitely growing in popularity. The Nicholls football team has had two great season (back-to-back) almost upsetting the Georgia Bulldogs(26-26) and losing to Texas A&M on a close battle game that A&M took in the 4th qtr. (24-14)
If you’re looking to have a great college experience filled with many clubs or organizations to join , and a great friendly community, come to Nicholls!
I am a international student so everything here was new to me. However, i never felt alone and lonely in this university. The professor and students are really good. It is a small campus with small number of students which make this university quiet and peace.
I am only an online student; therefore I wouldn't know much about the facilities. However Nicholls is still a very good school with great teachers.
I love Nicholls. They have a beautiful and very safe campus. Their teachers are very understanding and amazing. They have a lot of opportunities to get class help and many things to get involved in.
I attended Nicholls for the first year and a half of my time in college. During my time here, I met a variety of people and encountered professors and employees of all kinds. However, I felt that, overall, the higher-ups of the university had little respect or concern for students and their educations. I felt that the president of the university at the time was more concerned with the money going into his pocket than the bettering of the many students who choose his school as their new home. The education I received while there was average; the motto "Harvard on the Bayou" is definitely a joke. However, I am thankful to have spent time there and gained at least a basis for the rest of my education once I transferred.
Start Your Review of Nicholls State University
Nicholls has a friendly, welcoming atmosphere. The staff is always eager to help you in any way possible, and there are many fun and educational venues here.
What I like about Nicholls State is there is a lot of activities going on. I think the best activity is crawfish day.
My experience so far with Nicholls State University has been outstanding. Their recruitment process is wonderful, they explain everything and make you feel like family.