Niagara University Reviews

My experience with Niagara University has been very good. I make this judgement on the fact that someone is always available to answer my questions and also because they have aided me in several ways during my admission process so that it would be successful.
Niagara University is a wonderful school! I never realized how much people can inspire you until I came here. The teachers are so attentive to each student, and they truly do care about your future and what you have to offer the world. They bring out the best in each of their students, care deeply about good morals and community, and are very well-educated individuals. The programs here are also challenging but fun! Each program is very unique and is presented in such a way that all types of learners are able to thrive. There is never a dull day, even in the general education courses! Even better, you are always surrounded by great people with profound ideas that will influence the world someday. Believe me when I say that you can be ANYTHING after coming here!
Niagara University is a diverse experience. It's such a lively place. When I first stepped foot on campus, i knew it was home. Everyone is so caring and kind. It's astonishing. I love all my professors as well. They are all so lenient.
Start Your Review of Niagara University
I love it at NU. It is a great school. I love the faculty and staff. My only issue is that there isn't much parking for commuters and what is available is the farthest away from everything.
Niagara offers a great variety of courses; the location is sort of secluded but the campus is beautiful. Dorms are basic college dorms. The academics will be challenging for the average student but if you're a bright student and want to be challenged and in a diverse environment this isn't the place for you. They do offer great financial assistance and genuinely want you to succeed if you want it as well.
I love Niagara University for it's 12:1 student to faculty ratio. It really provides the professor's to get to know the students names and character. The professor's are really good, and most excel at what they teach. The only issues I may have is the technology issues, and the dining could improve. Parking may improve as well, but overall is good. There are many great opportunities to reach out and do many activities at NU. I truly love it.
Pros: close proximity to my hometown, had my desired major, offered opportunities to conduct research and volunteer in the community, is a relatively diverse campus, small campus size allows for quality relationships with professors, offered decent scholarships/aid

Cons: smaller campus size makes it feel slightly like high school, not much to do on campus, area surrounding school is not that exciting, kind of a poorer neighborhood

Because I weight academics, price, and proximity as major factors in choosing a college it's an overal great experience
I love going to school here! Professors are extremely knowledgeable in their field and are there for you. They want you to succeed and care about your future.
The faculty are amazing and very helpful. It is a school where you are not just a number, but a name and a face and an actual person. Amazing school with an amazing education.
I love Niagara University. It has provided me with the opportunity to succeed. The staff is wonderful and the atmosphere and academics are great. I am very happy with my decision to attend Niagara University.
Everything about Niagara University is amazing. The atmosphere is very homey and it everyone you meet makes you feel welcomed! The classroom are an amazing size so you have a better chances to have a one on one learning experience with the professor.
I am going into my sophomore year of college here at Niagara University, and it is amazing! The professors and students were so kind and helpful while i struggled through my first year of college. I dont plan on transferring and I will definitely recommend this school to anyone looking for a 4 year degree.
It was the best place for me, and quickly became my first choice after visiting the school. In my first two years here, I learned so much about myself and the world around me.
Love the school! I would recommend it to any high school student looking at colleges. The faculty go out of their way to help you. At Niagara you are not just another number.
small campus
not too hard curriculums
good professors
active activities in campus
I am an international student from Viet Nam. I just started to study in NU from spring 2017 and I had great experiences here. The professors here are very great, friendly and take care students really well, because of small-size classes.
althoug small campus, there are so my activities on campus and It is not boring anymore.
I love Niagara University. The programs are nationally and internationally accredited and there is an endless amount of ways of getting involved on campus. Everyone is really accommodating and will help you in any way.
I have been at Niagara University for 2 years now, and overall the school is very nice. I really enjoy the small campus where you feel like you know everyone and are friends with everyone. The things I don't really like are the professors aren't very helpful and the food is very bad.
Start Your Review of Niagara University
What I love about Niagara University is the campus and the professors. The professors are very understanding and supportive and they are willing to work with you because they see the potential. The buildings on campus look like castles personally. The campus is in the perfect place at sunset and it is the perfect place to take phenomenal pictures. I know I made the right chose in coming to Niagara University.
I love the small, familial feel of Niagara. Their strong focus on Vincentian values is also a huge plus-however the living situations here are somewhat difficult.
I am an African american female attending Niagara University and I can honestly say it was a great decision to attend this college. As any senior in high school, I was afraid of choosing where I would spend my life for the next 4 years as an actual adult but the second I walked on campus the energy was extremely welcoming! I thought I wouldn't fit in much with the color of my skin and the lack of ethic people attending but they treat everyone with the exact same dignity and respect. There are also Black Student Union programs as well which is cool too! If you aren't considering Niagara University as one of your college choices, please reconsider because I guarantee you won't regret coming here.