Niagara University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division I (without football)
Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference
Niagara University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.34 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.38 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.38 responses
Most Popular Majors
Foundations of Education169 Graduates
Business Administration and Management56 Graduates
Hotel and Resort Management48 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management33 Graduates
Research and Experimental Psychology30 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.44 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.49 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.25 responses
Niagara University Reviews
Niagara University is a wonderful school! I never realized how much people can inspire you until I came here. The teachers are so attentive to each student, and they truly do care about your future and what you have to offer the world. They bring out the best in each of their students, care deeply about good morals and community, and are very well-educated individuals. The programs here are also challenging but fun! Each program is very unique and is presented in such a way that all types of learners are able to thrive. There is never a dull day, even in the general education courses! Even better, you are always surrounded by great people with profound ideas that will influence the world someday. Believe me when I say that you can be ANYTHING after coming here!
I love it there, feels just like a second home and I’m so excited that I had the ability to attend. All of the different programs that are offered are so individualized and creative compared to other universities. Having it be a smaller campus, it is extremely easy to make friends and find fun things to do. The surrounding area has a bunch of restaurants and shopping places as well as being so close to Buffalo and Canada which is awesome! I love this school and would recommend it to anyone looking for a close knit school.
I am an African american female attending Niagara University and I can honestly say it was a great decision to attend this college. As any senior in high school, I was afraid of choosing where I would spend my life for the next 4 years as an actual adult but the second I walked on campus the energy was extremely welcoming! I thought I wouldn't fit in much with the color of my skin and the lack of ethic people attending but they treat everyone with the exact same dignity and respect. There are also Black Student Union programs as well which is cool too! If you aren't considering Niagara University as one of your college choices, please reconsider because I guarantee you won't regret coming here.