Newberry College Reviews

Overall I have enjoyed my time here, but if I had to do it all over again I would not have attended the College. There are so many things the college needs to improve on, and make better for the students.
I really love Newberry College. It has a great history and the campus is really small so I feel safe at all times. The only thing that I would change about the college is the dorm rooms. They need updating and remodeled really bad. The furniture is old and falling apart and some of the dorms have mold issues.
Newberry College really fosters a feeling and an environment of home and family. The administration here really goes out of their way to really get to know you and help you in any situation so that you never feel like just a number. If I could change one thing, it would be to have more modern buildings.
Review Newberry College
Newberry College offers a multitude of scholarships, challenging courses, and professors that are easy to contact. It lacks in the housing and dining aspects, as most of the buildings on campus are extremely outdated and are in need of renovations. As a small school that lacks the funding it deserves, Newberry College exceeds the typical expectations. The professors and staff are always eager to assist their students and alumni.
Its been a great experience getting to know my room mate and adjusting to my new living situation. There are lots of fun things to do and the student body tries to provide engaging activities to do every week.
Greek life creates a sense of welcome and family for some. Its a part of life for many that is like an extension of family. I feel that at Newberry College there is no separate view of Greeks and there is no special Greek housing on campus.
There is a great variety of athletics on campus. Being a small school the students come together along with the community to support all sports. The school is in the process of updating some of our facilities which will help the enhancement of our fan experience.
Newberry is very family oriented and the professors care about the students and I feel I is genuine.
Everyone seems really nice. Professors are helpful and the course work is very challenging. Definitely a place to expand socially, academically, and mentally.
I enjoy the class sizes! That just really makes me happy!
The nursing program is very intensive but it well worth it in the end!
I was wishing for something better!
I haven't decided if I'm going to join a fraternity yet.
I'm on an athletic team and I really enjoy the opportunity!
I'm overly excited about attending Newberry College! Enjoying my first year of college here!
We're 2 mins from the City of Newberry Police Department & campus security is constantly riding around. I feel our campus should be ranked one of the safest campuses compared to others.
Greek life is not that prominent on the campus. There are a handful of Greek Sororities and Fraternities but not as many as your typical college. Non-Greeks and Greeks are equal. Some of the Greeks do a little more than others when it comes to community service. The parties are usually off campus for most Greeks.
Review Newberry College
Everything revolves around athletics! School spirit is at an all time high! Teams support each other during their off season. If you're an athlete you're privileged. Over 70% of the students there are athletes.
I would choose this school again because it's small which means the professors know you by name and not just a number. It gives you the opportunity to get to know your professor and get that one on one help if needed.
Needs better housing, insides need to be re-done