Newberry is a private, Christian college located in Newberry, South Carolina. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 1,158 undergraduate students. Admissions is fairly competitive as the Newberry acceptance rate is 58%. Popular majors include Business, Biology, and Sport and Fitness Management. Graduating 52% of students, Newberry alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $29,600.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.20 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.23 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.23 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.28 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.30 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.17 responses
Newberry College Reviews
I transferred to Newberry College during the fall of 2017 and now this is my second year being there and I'm currently a junior. Newberry College is a family oriented campus, yes the campus is small but you get that one on one interaction a student needs with his or her professor. The best part of it is as a student you are not just a number!
I went to Newberry College as a visitor during a basketball camp and the first thing I noticed about the campus is how small it is. Even though there were little sights to be amazed by, the people of Newberry are extremely friendly and all about business. They show that they care for you as an individual and as a student. In the process of becoming a Wolf, I look forward to push myself to the fullest and work my best to be the best.
I love Newberry because it is a small school and community where everybody knows each other and it's not at all overwhelming like a bigger school would be. You feel like family at Newberry with your professors, your advisors and your teammates. ( I play soccer). It also feels safe to be at Newberry, you never hear about bad things happening there like you do at bigger campuses. I am looking forward to my next 3 years at Newberry!