New York Medical Training is a for-profit college located in Queens, New York in the New York City Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 126 undergraduate students. The New York Medical Training acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Medical Assistant and Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician. New York Medical Training graduates 96% of its students.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review New York Medical Career Training Center
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like New York Medical Career Training Center
- NGMedical University of South Carolina
- 4 Year
- Charleston, SC
- 75 reviews
- NGBon Secours St. Mary's Hospital School of Medical Imaging
- 2 Year
- Richmond, VA
- NGHawaii Medical College
- 2 Year
- Honolulu, HI
- 71 reviews
- A-Medical Career Institute
- 2 Year
- Ocean, NJ
- 30 reviews
New York Medical Career Training Center Reviews
Definitely five star worthy school. Dr. Nand is really supportive and never shirks from helping the students. That in itself is one of the best things about this school. I did CNA course from this school and easily passed my exams. The instructors are quite experienced and know what they are doing. The infrastructure of the school is amazing. Would definitely recommend this to others.