New York Career Inst. is a for-profit college. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 207 undergraduate students. The New York Career Inst. acceptance rate is 100%. Graduating 60% of students, New York Career Inst. alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $28,300.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review New York Career Institute
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like New York Career Institute
- C-Harrisburg University of Science & Technology
- 4 Year
- Harrisburg, PA
- 196 reviews
- C+Metropolitan College of New York
- 4 Year
- New York, NY
- 126 reviews
- C+Potomac State College of West Virginia University
- 4 Year
- Keyser, WV
- 169 reviews
- NGCalifornia Career College
- 2 Year
- Canoga Park, CA
- 22 reviews
New York Career Institute Reviews
It's a small school which makes information more readily available and the staff always comes around to try to help students move forward in the field that they are studying.
The curriculum is straightforward teaching you exactly what you need to know and what you will be using. The professors go above and beyond to help students both in and outside of class time.
The computer labs are the best part of the school. Wireless is not always available which is fine because the computer labs compensate.