New Mexico Military Institute is a globally recognized secondary and post-secondary learning institution for young men and women that instills excellence in leadership, academics, and physical development within a structured environment, empowering students to thrive in a dynamic world.
Our mission is to educate train and prepare young men and women to be leaders capable of critical thinking and sound analysis, leaders who possess uncompromising character, and leaders able to meet challenging physical demands.
New Mexico Military Institute Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.9 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.9 responses
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.15 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.15 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review New Mexico Military Institute
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
- A-Virginia Military Institute
- 4 Year
- Lexington, VA
- 180 reviews
- A+United States Military Academy at West Point
- 4 Year
- West Point, NY
- 284 reviews
- B-Valley Forge Military College
- 2 Year
- Wayne, PA
- 35 reviews
- B+Citadel Military College of South Carolina
- 4 Year
- Charleston, SC
- 361 reviews
New Mexico Military Institute Reviews
-Sucks as a RAT (someone who is there for the first time)
-Gets better but still sucks as an old cadet (simply because the environment is draining).
There are power hungry cadets that could be 5 years younger than you, (remember you are going to school with tiny freshman kids at the least), and just as well cadets that are chill and could care less about the military environment, (people such as me).
Food is mediocre. Rooming is ok (hopefully you like your roommate). Teachers are cool, I haven't had a teacher that I've particularly "hated".
Other than that if youre a try hard kid who doesn't like life outside of NMMI, then this school is for you. Other than that, this school sucks, its not fun 90% of the time.
BUT THE FRIENDSHIPS YOU MAKE ARE FOREVER! :]