As one of the nation's leading public technological research universities, New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) focuses on the science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) disciplines, as well as architecture, design, and management. NJIT students are career ready. That is why NJIT continually ranks as one of the best investments. NJIT students earn starting salaries 20 percent higher than the national average. NJIT offers small-campus intimacy with the resources of a major public research university.
New Jersey Institute of Technology Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.68 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.78 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.77 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.100 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.108 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.64 responses