New Jersey City University Reviews

I like NJCU, because New Jersey City University consists of the NJCU School of Business, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Education, and College of Professional Studies.
So far this school is not bad, just need additional clubs available for students. Food quality is okay, should be more healthy options and students shouldnt have to pay for condiments as well.
The NCJU School Of Business is a great place for students to get an education. Great location, close to NYC and safe. The tuition is cheaper than most schools and also the Accounting Program is accredited. Overall, great school.
Start Your Review of New Jersey City University
I like the new campus, its clean neat and organized,.
Moreover, Many students would like to learn in their own time and space, and not that which is to be held mandatory by the institution. Every student is different and is to be considered a different adult individual. Restrictions like these would be a regressive factor in their academic performance.
The dorms look like small apartments, give the feeling of being an adult and I went on a tour of the campus and everyone is so friendly.
My experience at NJCU was very good. I started my college career in august of 2018 since I was part of the EOF(Educational Opportunity Fund) program. That program made a huge impact in my academics by reinforcing them. Also, during this program, I had the opportunity to met multiple individuals such as counselors and tutors who helped me have a successful freshman year.

Besides this incredible experience, what I liked most about NJCU was the professors this university posses. The professors were extremely polite and respectful with every student and in each class. Aside of their outstanding teaching skills, they also taught the students about life. The professors provided the student with guidance, advices and tips in order to be successful and become better individuals in the future. Personally, I didn't consider them as professors but mentors.

To conclude, I would like see more security in campus and I also a better cleaning maintenance in the classrooms.
Being a student at New Jersey City University has been nothing but great. All of the professors in the National Security Studies program are amazing, helpful, and knowledgeable. Transferring from a community college was a breeze, they took all of my credits with no problem. Another great thing about NJCU is that they offered courses at different locations, which was a lifesaver for me. So glad I decided to become a Gothic knight. Overall, I had a wonderful experience here.
as a freshman here in NJCU the diversity is good I had meet many people from all walks of life. the new dorms / housing building looks nice and have all of space to roam around. academics it's not bad its average college learning which it takes to getting use to. there summer bridge programs are great for up coming freshman like me.
New Jersey City University has helped me get my educational career back in order. Everyone has had an involvement in motivating me to reach my goals. I was taught how to be resilient, and for this, I will forever be grateful. Overall, I have had an amazing experience, and now, I get to pursue an MBA in Organizational Leadership and Management in the same institute! Words can't explain. What a blessing.
I love how student government cares for us on campus by providing us with fun activities throughout the semester
The staff is awesome and very helpful. The students are super friendly. Classes are small so you get the attention you need.
I like the fact that they actually care about new students coming in and not abandoning them after admission.
It's pretty okay so far, people are friendly here and it has nice buildings. Even though it may seem like a small campus it's surprisingly big. However one of the best things in here is that we have less than twenty-five students in our classes.
New Jersey City University (NJCU) is an accredited institution providing a diverse population of learners with an excellent education. The University is committed to the improvement of the educational, intellectual, cultural, socioeconomic, and physical environment of the surrounding urban region and beyond. Established in 1927 as a training school for teachers, today NJCU is among the most comprehensive univerity
I was in general really worried about whether I was going to get in or not. However, it was a great (and stressful) experience to really get the application out there especially in fear of rejection. However, I am now my second semester and couldn't be happier.
The campus is really clean. There is always something fun and entertaining going on. You will always meet new people and will make new friends.
Urban campus in close proximity to NYC, outstanding faculty, rapidly expanding campus with new buildings in development. Excellent value.
Start Your Review of New Jersey City University
Being a Freshman at NJCU is pretty unique. The diversity the school has adds to its character. Ive met other great people including professors who have made my first semester enjoyable. When first deciding to apply to NJCU, I heard nothing but great things about the university and now having experienced it first hand I'm glad to be a part of it. I look forward to graduating with a college degree from NJCU, and starting my career.
I DEFINITELY WOULD NOT CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT THIS SCHOOL. A GREAT SCHOOL AND THE PEOPLE ARE VERY NICE.
I've been attending NJCU for about four years now, and pretty close to graduating. I must say that they do a have a very diverse student body being located in the ever growing and thriving Jersey City. Conveniently located closely to transportation into New York City. They're professors are have knowledge and experience in their fields. They are always ready and willing to assist you reach your goals.