New Jersey City University Reviews

I am not a college student there but I do go once in a while just as a place to hang out since my school is literally across the street, it's very pretty especially in the winter and spring time, the flowers are such a beautiful scenery.
My experience at that school is usually cool, I don't really have any trouble there but if i did it would probably be because of the professors but otherwise, it a great school to learn and experience new things . They do need to change the food , they have a GSUB, it make you either sick or it be cold.
Very diverse school, with several clubs and events going on every week. The professors have worked in the field that you are majoring in making it easy to learn and understand the class better
Review New Jersey City University
Great School! Very Friendly staff and students! Very easy to navigate, Some class are tough becuase of the professor but they teach very good.
When I was in New Jersey city university I learned all these great ways to interact with people.i enjoyed learning different cultures but also enjoyed meeting many peopl of the same culture as me it was very exciting. I also learned how to balance school life and campus life I learned how to prioritize what's is more important and what's not.
The new dorms are great but expensive. The food isn't great but the staff are very friendly but it is hard to understand most of the professors but English isn't most of their first languages.
What I most like and adore of New Jersey City University is the diversity and friendliness of the students on campus. Often times, when I am inundated with work and home responsibilities, I am distracted positively because of the students and faculty who always without fail, provide a conducive atmosphere of learning and social interaction.
What I think could be improved at New Jersey City University, is the Music/Dance and Theatre department. I am a violinist who plays 1st and 2nd violin for the NJCU orchestra and would like the department to stage more opera productions or larger productions for that matter. I hear stories from faculty about how NJCU used to stage large opera productions encompassing so many musicians, singers, actors and tech crew alike. Operas such as Don Giovanni, The Magic Flute, and the Marriage of Figaro to name a few.
I had a great experience on my first semester . Professional staff and couserlors. My class was very intended and the Profesor made it easy to understand and flexible to archive a high Score.
The campus is beautiful and is very diverse The school is good in academics. However, Because it is a commuters school It lacks in students life. There are clubs and activities on campus to do. But the campus itself is dry. Most students just want to go to class and then leave.
Very diverse school. Small class sizes so you can interact with the professors more. The only thing I would request is to make more clubs and activities. Not many people take part in the activities the school provides. It's an okay school.
I like that NJCU is a academic based school, oppose to being focused around sports. I would like to see the organization and time management of the facilities changed and enhanced so that students may get information on time.
I like my course work it's just the right amount my professors are great they care about the well being of students and the success of each and every student
Because this is my first I can answer that but I know couple alumni who have shared with me that it was fairly easy to get jobs after college
I believe that the school makes sure that their students are safe and protected
I love in the new building and it is really good and I enjoy everything about it it nice and it's spacious and nicely updated
I believe that the Greek system is great people are nice and especially Greek system they are very diligent about making sure that everyone feels a big part of the school
The athletics here are great. The most amazing part is the amount of support that they get it's amazing how people commit to support their team and school
Review New Jersey City University
I enjoy how diverse the school is. being fresh from high school I expected everyone to be all about themselves so I was very happy to know that people were so friendly and nice. The people here are very caring nice and they are very helpful.The teachers here also are great they really pay attention to our ides and listen to what we have to say and that's something great
I got to travel to two countries with NJCU. Became a founder and president of an organization, and of course graduate with honors. I am back again for my second degree!
From the day I started I new it was a great choice. Even though I was starting late into the fall semester, all the staff were determined to try to make my entry there possible. I have never dealt with a staff member that didn't love their job here at NJCU. The classrooms are great because they very interpersonal. Not only do the professors know your name but they also will try to work with your situation if need be. Though I've had a few tough professors I've never had one that wanted any of their students to fail. Also, I love that, for the most part, the professors are passionate about what they're teaching about and they aim to make their students just as passionate about a subject as them. Overall, NJCU is a great school, I feel like I have become apart of a family.