New Jersey City University Reviews

Professor are more cordial and Library support system Is Much more developed . On the other hand campus student center is Hub of recreation
Very diverse campus, renovations going on, and help is here for you for all of your needs. All of the options for a major study are backed by educators who are willing to extend a helping hand.
Stay away from the biology department and chemistry department. They don't have enough students so they fail and some give you a low grade so you can repeat and this is how they make money. They hire a lot of professor that are miserable.
Start Your Review of New Jersey City University
This will be my first semester at New Jersey City University. I know a few people that went through the same program as I did and they loved it. I will be attending class at the wall campus so being that the university has a wide range of class there, makes it very confident for someone like me who will be commuting. I am very excited about furthering my education at this institution!
The help and guidance you receive as a freshman. The way the orientation for parents to inform them how this new experience will be. The only thing I will like to see change how all classes aren't on the direct campus some classes are located in another part of that city.
This University has mastered the concept of homing in on curricular and education. I do like the school because I think that they have a lot of opportunities for the students. I am a freshman this year and so I don't know everything about the school or if this will be where I had census day for my last six years of college. However, I do think that this college does not Focus on building relationships and friendships. I think that people are more focused on going to class and getting good grades rather than building life long friendships .
I like that you recieve a quality education that is inexpensive. I love the diversity of the students and professors. I also enjoy that the campus is small, so its easier to build relationships with others.
I would have to say that my years spent at NJCU were great! NJCU was very diverse and quite affordable. They have many different opportunities to make their students succeed. Go Gothic Knights!
What I liked most about New Jersey City University is that it is diverse. It is great to connect with so many different people and attend and support so many different cultural events and how the University is welcoming to all race and genders.
What I like about New Jersey City University is the diversity it has on the campus. It's filled with almost every ethnicity at the college and that is what I was looking for when I applied to NJCU.
The school is very accommodating and works with the students very closely to help them achieve their goals!
I love the fact that Art professor at the Visual Arts Building are very talented and social awared becuase many of them are not just teaching us graphic design or Ats, but also to apply our design skills to help to bombat social issues. I just love it because in actuality we are facing many polical and social changes, and we have to be available to help in some way.
I am not a college student there but I do go once in a while just as a place to hang out since my school is literally across the street, it's very pretty especially in the winter and spring time, the flowers are such a beautiful scenery.
My experience at that school is usually cool, I don't really have any trouble there but if i did it would probably be because of the professors but otherwise, it a great school to learn and experience new things . They do need to change the food , they have a GSUB, it make you either sick or it be cold.
Very diverse school, with several clubs and events going on every week. The professors have worked in the field that you are majoring in making it easy to learn and understand the class better
Great School! Very Friendly staff and students! Very easy to navigate, Some class are tough becuase of the professor but they teach very good.
When I was in New Jersey city university I learned all these great ways to interact with people.i enjoyed learning different cultures but also enjoyed meeting many peopl of the same culture as me it was very exciting. I also learned how to balance school life and campus life I learned how to prioritize what's is more important and what's not.
Start Your Review of New Jersey City University
The new dorms are great but expensive. The food isn't great but the staff are very friendly but it is hard to understand most of the professors but English isn't most of their first languages.
What I most like and adore of New Jersey City University is the diversity and friendliness of the students on campus. Often times, when I am inundated with work and home responsibilities, I am distracted positively because of the students and faculty who always without fail, provide a conducive atmosphere of learning and social interaction.
What I think could be improved at New Jersey City University, is the Music/Dance and Theatre department. I am a violinist who plays 1st and 2nd violin for the NJCU orchestra and would like the department to stage more opera productions or larger productions for that matter. I hear stories from faculty about how NJCU used to stage large opera productions encompassing so many musicians, singers, actors and tech crew alike. Operas such as Don Giovanni, The Magic Flute, and the Marriage of Figaro to name a few.
I had a great experience on my first semester . Professional staff and couserlors. My class was very intended and the Profesor made it easy to understand and flexible to archive a high Score.