New Jersey City University Reviews

I’ve had a very good experience as a student at NJCU. I’m about to start senior year soon and I hope I end up having a great experience for my last year of undergrad.
NJCU is a diverse school, therefore I get to see different backgrounds. I learned so much in all my classes.
They are very helpful, and well go above and beyond to make sure your experience at NJCU is a great time there
Start Your Review of New Jersey City University
My experience is still progressing. So far everything is getting better. The professors are a little difficult but maybe everything will get better in the near future. I had to change my majors because the major was not in my interest.
I loved my time ar NJCU. I had some ups and downs with Financial aid and some professors over a 6 year spam but overall, I made some wonderful people who have helped me become who I am today. I wouldn’t change of those experiences for nothing in this world.
I've only been in New Jersey City University for one year so far, and now I'm currently a sophomore. People always say that your first year of college is supposed to be your great year. My experience my first year at New Jersey City University was okay, and not my great year. The campus is a great campus, it's small, and I love how everything is right next to each other. When it comes to activities with this college, it is not that exciting. In my opinion, I feel that New Jersey City University needs more ways to stand out and to have events and activities that students and people in this generation can enjoy. That is something that they lack of. My experience is average, because of the way the school carries itself. Regardless, the college has great programs that benefit to the major that you choose.
Njcu isn’t what I thought it would be, when I can for open house , tours, and other event for I decided to come here they told us about lots of things that don’t rreally happen here I love how diverse it is the things that can improve are the dorms campus activity or events the cafe food and more options of food
New Jersey CityUniversity is a great school that provides a lot of opportunities for their students to succeed. The campus is small but very diverse and the small classroom sizes provide better learning opportunities for students. The campus is always cleaned and is beautiful!
I took a Chemistry program. I had bad experience with the department chairman. He helped only few students, and didn't care about others. he tough most of the major classes, then you don't have the choice. Other teachers are very good, and helpful.
What I love about NJCU is the greenery its beautiful in the summer and the student body is great at the school! To whole ever wants to attend this school I highly recommend you to go, because I believe this school will keep getting better and better!!
Professor are more cordial and Library support system Is Much more developed . On the other hand campus student center is Hub of recreation
Very diverse campus, renovations going on, and help is here for you for all of your needs. All of the options for a major study are backed by educators who are willing to extend a helping hand.
Stay away from the biology department and chemistry department. They don't have enough students so they fail and some give you a low grade so you can repeat and this is how they make money. They hire a lot of professor that are miserable.
This will be my first semester at New Jersey City University. I know a few people that went through the same program as I did and they loved it. I will be attending class at the wall campus so being that the university has a wide range of class there, makes it very confident for someone like me who will be commuting. I am very excited about furthering my education at this institution!
The help and guidance you receive as a freshman. The way the orientation for parents to inform them how this new experience will be. The only thing I will like to see change how all classes aren't on the direct campus some classes are located in another part of that city.
This University has mastered the concept of homing in on curricular and education. I do like the school because I think that they have a lot of opportunities for the students. I am a freshman this year and so I don't know everything about the school or if this will be where I had census day for my last six years of college. However, I do think that this college does not Focus on building relationships and friendships. I think that people are more focused on going to class and getting good grades rather than building life long friendships .
I like that you recieve a quality education that is inexpensive. I love the diversity of the students and professors. I also enjoy that the campus is small, so its easier to build relationships with others.
Start Your Review of New Jersey City University
I would have to say that my years spent at NJCU were great! NJCU was very diverse and quite affordable. They have many different opportunities to make their students succeed. Go Gothic Knights!
What I liked most about New Jersey City University is that it is diverse. It is great to connect with so many different people and attend and support so many different cultural events and how the University is welcoming to all race and genders.
What I like about New Jersey City University is the diversity it has on the campus. It's filled with almost every ethnicity at the college and that is what I was looking for when I applied to NJCU.