High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.46 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.45 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.45 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.50 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.65 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.33 responses
New Jersey City University Reviews
During the summer, I was in the OSP Summer Bridge Program, and I can honestly say that I had learned so much from everyone. I made a lot of friends, learned new things and had my mentality grow even bigger. It has made me stronger in some subjects, and I thank NJCU for giving me this opportunity to be in the program. It has prepared me for the school year and has made me excited for this fall and spring semesters!
This will be my first semester at New Jersey City University. I know a few people that went through the same program as I did and they loved it. I will be attending class at the wall campus so being that the university has a wide range of class there, makes it very confident for someone like me who will be commuting. I am very excited about furthering my education at this institution!
I've only been in New Jersey City University for one year so far, and now I'm currently a sophomore. People always say that your first year of college is supposed to be your great year. My experience my first year at New Jersey City University was okay, and not my great year. The campus is a great campus, it's small, and I love how everything is right next to each other. When it comes to activities with this college, it is not that exciting. In my opinion, I feel that New Jersey City University needs more ways to stand out and to have events and activities that students and people in this generation can enjoy. That is something that they lack of. My experience is average, because of the way the school carries itself. Regardless, the college has great programs that benefit to the major that you choose.