High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review New Hope Christian College
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.7 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
New Hope Christian College Reviews
I love the community at New Hope Christian College, professors and students alike, it's a wonderful place to be!
I love classes and the school in general because the staff and faculty are focused on pursuing the will of God in the way they do things. There's a heavy emphasis on Bible teaching especially in my major, but I enjoy that. For those not interested in ministry there are few options as far as classes go.
The resources on campus are limited for athletes, however all students are given a membership at International Fitness which is a high quality fitness center.