NH Inst. for Therapeutic Arts is a for-profit college located in Hudson, New Hampshire in the Boston Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 35 undergraduate students. NH Inst. for Therapeutic Arts acceptance rate is 100%. The only major offered is Massage Therapy and Bodywork. NH Inst. for Therapeutic Arts alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $23,600.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review New Hampshire Institute for Therapeutic Arts
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like New Hampshire Institute for Therapeutic Arts
- B-Lakes Region Community College
- 2 Year
- Laconia, NH
- 159 reviews
- A-University of New Hampshire
- 4 Year
- Durham, NH
- 2,507 reviews
- BSouthern New Hampshire University
- 4 Year
- Manchester, NH
- 2,344 reviews
- B-Plymouth State University
- 4 Year
- Plymouth, NH
- 819 reviews
New Hampshire Institute for Therapeutic Arts Reviews
Very Small School – again it's a very small school. there is 1 class room and 1 massage room with about eight massage tables and equipment. If asked there is help after hour with homework.
Therapeutic Arts – my school is small classes and hands on. the teachers are very confident and helpful. I feel this is a good school for someone that like small classes and works hand on
Love the People – Everyone is acceptable and down to earth. Its a nice quiet environment. we are all very interactive and help each other.