New England Institute of Technology Reviews

I love NEIT. I graduated from here in 2017, and am planning to return here for a second degree. If you are focused on getting your degree and furthering your career and not wasting time Gen Ed's, this is the best school for you. New England Tech is a technical university and is very hands-on, and you earn your associate's degree in a year and a half or your bachelor's degree in three years. This school lays out the classes and paths you must take in order to graduate, there is so much help between councilors and tutors and advisors. You have smaller classes, which helps professors focus on you and your style of learning. I recommend this institute highly.

The only issue I've had is that tuition is high, due to it being a private university.
NEITs mechanical engineering program is very resourceful between the vast course selection and adjunct professors that have real world relateable experience. I was referred here by two other mechanical engineers. It is definitely a challenge but all in all they get you ready for your career.
Students and staff create a welcoming atmosphere that invite you in and want to be apart of the school.
Start Your Review of New England Institute of Technology
Very high tech!!! Always improving different things. Up with the latest things and will accommodate for Mac or pc computers. They help with every aspected of the process and are very involved
New England Tech is great. All of the teachers are very knowledgeable and actually want you to succeed.
Very professional and teachers are always very helpful. I would highly recommend New England tech . The staff at New England tech all go above and beyond to assist you in any way they can
New England Institute of Technology is a great school for anyone who is passionate about the career of choice. I had completed my associates here in the OTA program and am back to complete the OT program to earn my masters. The professors are incredibly knowledgable and help build your clinical and professional skills.
NEIT has a lot to offer a student. Free tutoring and open labs to practice away from the classroom. The staff is very friendly and very helpful.
This school is absolutely beautiful. The campus is newly renovated! The staff is so pleasant to deal with. They want you to graduate!
New England institute of technoloy has state of the art nursing simulation labs that train individuals to become great nurses!
Although I don't attend the school YET, I went for an interview today and the experience was amazing. My admissions advisor Brian was wonderful, he laid out everything I needed to know and didn't sugar coat anything. Coming from a young teen whose been around the block with schools and health care jobs, I was thrilled to hear about reality than painted fairy tales.
Everyone is extremely personable, you are not just a number here. I recently moved from England to be with my wife, and everyone has made me feel like an American and like I belong here.
I have ben to New England of Institute of Technology twice now, and each time I went there the faculty was very helpful and kind. I love the campus, it is very beautiful and has access to a small plaza with restaurants and a movie theater! They are just now making dorms for the students as well; however it is quite expensive to live in the dorms, not to mention you can only live there for the first year, and then you have to move into an apartment complex. That is probably the thing I would like to change about NEIT, other than that, this school is fantastic!
This is a great school for the trades. The teachers are knowledgeable and have worked in the fields that they teach. But this school is very expensive.
Worst school possible. I was falsely accused of plagiarism and have witnesses to prove it. That didn't matter to the professor they still got failed for it. So I left because I was then being forced to pay for the class out of pocket, that I couldn't pay for. Now they say I owe them money for the class I "failed" and when I tried to get my student loan information to make payments they refused to give it to me, "until I paid off what I owed the school first". If it was possible to rate them as a 0 I would. This place will ruin your life.
Great school with tons of hands on help. Great place to learn. The cons are its labs and computer systems. With that said, some technologies are harder than others in the state.
This is my first semester at NEIT and I couldn't love it more. Beautiful and up kept buildings. Professional professors who love what they are teaching and have a degree in that subject. All of the students are nice and welcoming. Definitely recommend and if you go to every class and do different things.. the price is worth it! They have so many different free services for students such as tutoring by professors, career services where they make your resume and help you with interviews, transportation etc. I LOVE NEIT!!
Start Your Review of New England Institute of Technology
The teachers are awesome, however hey need to step up their sporting activities to compete with other schools.
Like I said I am a military Vet with five kids ranging from ages 4-11. My fiance' recently got offered a job that would be a big help financially. I was concerned I would not be able to continue in my major because it doesn't offer night courses due to a lack of students interested in doing nights. I went to my department head and he was more than happy to help me figure out a solution that would both benefit my education in the same major as well as allow my fiance' to take the job. I am extremely grateful to the staff for understanding the importance of my education as well as taking in the consideration of my family's well being.
Online courses were great and helped me a bit. I continued to take online courses during summer break and really the only thing missing was the hands on experience.