- 4 Year
- EAST GREENWICH, RI
COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
NEIT continues its efforts to keep our campus as safe as possible from COVID-19. We are counting on our students to do their part to help minimize the risk of COVID-19 throughout our campuses and in the residence hall. Effective beginning with the 2021 Summer Term, all resident students are required to be vaccinated against COVID 19, unless they have been granted a medical or religious exemption. Learn More
- Academicsgrade B minus
- Valuegrade B minus
- Diversitygrade B
- Campusgrade B+
- Athleticsgrade unavailable
- Party Scenegrade C
- Professorsgrade C
- Locationgrade B+
- Dormsgrade B minus
- Campus Foodgrade A minus
- Student Lifegrade B minus
- Safetygrade A
At New England Tech, you will develop the skills you need for today’s job market and acquire important knowledge about next-generation technologies. You will learn from industry professionals in small classes – and will have hands-on experiences with the most current technologies available. You will also learn how to communicate effectively with your future co-workers and customers. We will help you develop basic math, communications, and business skills that will allow you to compete for the best jobs and ensure growth in your chosen career. We believe in the investment you’re making in your future. That’s why our focus is entirely on helping you achieve the next professional step in your life.
That’s the NEIT Edge.
New England Institute of Technology Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
Most Popular Majors
- Nursing107 Graduates
- Automotive Mechanics70 Graduates
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Technician65 Graduates
- Computer Programming59 Graduates
- Game Design and Interactive Media54 Graduates
- Mechanical Engineering Technician52 Graduates
- Business50 Graduates
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications50 Graduates
- Occupational Therapist Assistant48 Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies42 Graduates
College of Health Sciences
The mission of the CHS is to create and provide health science programs that prepare students for career opportunities in healthcare. Our commitment is to enhance human biology, nursing, rehabilitation sciences pulmonary, public, and veterinary health education to ensure a strong foundational base for learning to prepare working professionals and leaders of tomorrow.
- Mix of Online and on Campus22%
- On Campus72%
- Can get as much help as you seek out8%
- Amazing Staff, they want students to succeed.5%
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey