New England College Reviews

What do I like about New England College? I like how the tutors are willing to help students out with their homework. There are tutors for every subject so you won't have to worry about that. What would I like to see New England College change? Acceptance Rate. I like how this school believes in giving people a second chance but some students do not deserve to be here? What do I mean about that? Most students are only here for the party scene with that being said, those students will not care about tjeir grades and the list goes on. There are 32 people in my psychology class and I remember only 10 people showed up. It got so bad to the point where my professor would just stop taking attendance, that is pretty sad if you think about it so I would definitely change the acceptance rate at New England College but other than that the work is pretty easy and I am doing just fine here!!!!
I’m a graduate with an accounting degree from NEC. Don’t bother coming here. The accounting program is useless. At least the online version. I succeeded because I was a transfer student and took all my major course in another school. If you are serious about your career go to PENN. I regret it and don’t want you to feel the same. Diploma looks fake too. Cheap.
its a really small community based school that offers amazing opourtunities for the students and the surrounding community.
Start Your Review of New England College
New England College is great school for lots of help for resources and other activities. Everyone around helps you with everything you need. There’s no where you look and you can’t get help from anyone
Honestly this school was great for me. It was a perfect fit for me and really helped excel my learning. If you put the effort in and show up to class and show you care you will get good grades! The professors took extra time to help me with essay writing, to go over exams and talk one on one when I needed help with anything academically! The town is small but it’s great, it became home.
NEC has average classroom and way below average dorm buildings. The school takes money for absurd reasons and doesn't seem to care about student's actual needs.
I would recommend this college to someone who is looking for an education but want a personable atmosphere and small college life. It is 245 for our drive. Close enough but yet far enough to get that college experience. Their athletic department is fabulous coaches work with the students to maintain what they need to stay on track and be apart of a great team as well. I am glad I picked this college gives me a sense of independence as well.
New England College is a wonderful school. The staff and Professors are all amazing. They are very nice and super helpful in giving insight to the students. The local area is beautiful. It's right in northern New Hampshire so every season is a sight to see. The only con is that tuition is super high here, not really sure why for such a small school with not many majors to offer.
Attending New England College was a great decision. The small classes make it easier to get one on one time with the professors. The small campus makes it easier and faster to get to classes. My biggest complaint from my Sophmore year, this year, is housing. The class of 2021 was too large and made housing difficult. Not only were upperclassman kicked off campus and forced to find their own housing, but the living halls were not built for the number of people living in them. Also, the cyber keys used to enter two of the halls have given my roommate and I a difficult time. When trying to get them fixed campus safety has done nothing to help us. They would only tell us to e-mail the quad coordinator. The only good thing I have to say is academic wise.
This college has been a wonderful experience. I have been in other schools that didn't care about the students just the money. If your looking for a great school this is one of the best ones.
Small town college equals small town entertainment. However, there is plenty of money within the school to distribute it properly to student run clubs to fund programs to entertain students rather than waste it on useless renovations and intercollege expenses.
New England College is a private College located in a small town. If you're someone that's shy like I was and don't want to be around too many people, it's the best for you. You can get to know most of the people around you.
Open minded people, very diverse group, challenging professors. Overall education helps to prepare you for the future.
So far so good! I am taking online courses and I really enjoy the curriculums that nec offers. The advisors are helpful and teachers are great! They use bisk which is a great online source.
New England College is a small school with a great atmosphere. You really get that small school feel. You get really close with your professors and they are all awesome.
I really feel like choosing New England College was one of the best decisions I have ever made. The faculty and student body are amazing. I am receiving a great education there.
Every class has the same structure, one post to a short discussion question and a response to two classmates. This is the most mindless exercise ever because you can post anything and get credit. Unless the post is the introduction, where the adjunct professor says, "welcome to the course" their is absolutely no feedback to engage students and promote learning. Each course is seven weeks, that means seven discussion questions. I literally had the same discussion question for three straight courses. The insane part is, without professor feedback the students in the three courses never critically answered the question. As long as an assignment is uploaded a 100% score will be assigned and the feedback is very canned. This is a degree mill, if that concept is attractive to you this college and online platform is for you.
Start Your Review of New England College
There is a small hill in Henniker, NH that posesses a house full of 5 men who throw the best parties ever. These parties express all sorts of races and deny no one. They welcome everyone with open arms and really show people what a good time is.
If you are looking for a school where you want party all the time, then New England College is not for you. This is a college where you can play a sport and just focus on what you want to study. Small classrooms, and great professors that work closely with the students.
Over all New England College is a good school. The professor here are amazing. They try to help their students out as much as they can. The professor care about their students and want them to succeed in life. The people who work at New England College helps their students out. They want them to do good in school and graduate.