Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.26 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.27 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.27 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management39 Graduates
Health Care Management34 Graduates
Police and Criminal Science22 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science16 Graduates
Biomedical Sciences and Molecular Medicine15 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies10 Graduates
Elementary Education9 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.26 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.28 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 18 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.18 responses
New England College Reviews
Honestly this school was great for me. It was a perfect fit for me and really helped excel my learning. If you put the effort in and show up to class and show you care you will get good grades! The professors took extra time to help me with essay writing, to go over exams and talk one on one when I needed help with anything academically! The town is small but it’s great, it became home.
What do I like about New England College? I like how the tutors are willing to help students out with their homework. There are tutors for every subject so you won't have to worry about that. What would I like to see New England College change? Acceptance Rate. I like how this school believes in giving people a second chance but some students do not deserve to be here? What do I mean about that? Most students are only here for the party scene with that being said, those students will not care about tjeir grades and the list goes on. There are 32 people in my psychology class and I remember only 10 people showed up. It got so bad to the point where my professor would just stop taking attendance, that is pretty sad if you think about it so I would definitely change the acceptance rate at New England College but other than that the work is pretty easy and I am doing just fine here!!!!
Attending New England College was a great decision. The small classes make it easier to get one on one time with the professors. The small campus makes it easier and faster to get to classes. My biggest complaint from my Sophmore year, this year, is housing. The class of 2021 was too large and made housing difficult. Not only were upperclassman kicked off campus and forced to find their own housing, but the living halls were not built for the number of people living in them. Also, the cyber keys used to enter two of the halls have given my roommate and I a difficult time. When trying to get them fixed campus safety has done nothing to help us. They would only tell us to e-mail the quad coordinator. The only good thing I have to say is academic wise.