High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.15 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.13 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.13 responses
Most Popular Majors
Nursing Assistant192 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities148 Graduates
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)78 Graduates
Health Aides and Attendants65 Graduates
Occupational Therapist Assistant18 Graduates
Accounting Technician and Bookkeeping13 Graduates
Emergency Care Attendant (EMT)11 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.16 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.16 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Neosho County Community College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Neosho County Community College Reviews
It’s been a great experience! The STARS program has definitely made my time there way better than I had expected.
Neosho is great! Every week there are activities to get students to get involved on campus and to interact with peers. Teachers at Neosho really care about your success. If you are having trouble in a class or are not happy with a grade, the instructors will take the time to help you. Student support services on campus are very helpful! Peer tutoring is available.
I have had a really good experience at NCCC! I have had one instructor who never allowed me to quit or give up and she pushed me to finish! With instructors who never give up on you how could you not think it was a great college!