Neosho County Community College is ...
NJCAA Division I
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.15 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.13 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.13 responses
Most Popular Majors
Nursing Assistant287 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities151 Graduates
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)115 Graduates
Health Aides and Attendants49 Graduates
Surgical Technologist24 Graduates
Occupational Therapist Assistant20 Graduates
Phlebotomy Technician20 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.16 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.16 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Neosho County Community College
After Neosho County Community College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Neosho County Community College Reviews
Review Neosho County Community College
Neosho is great! Every week there are activities to get students to get involved on campus and to interact with peers. Teachers at Neosho really care about your success. If you are having trouble in a class or are not happy with a grade, the instructors will take the time to help you. Student support services on campus are very helpful! Peer tutoring is available.
I love Neosho, I do not regret coming to school here. I love the atmosphere, the teachers, and the athletics are pretty good. Everyone on campus knows each other and we all support on another.
I enjoy going to Neosho Community College I have almost been there for 6 months and plan to get my RN is Nursing. I like that the teachers are all friendly and helpful. One thing I would change is that they should be open for a little bit on the weekends like 3-5 hours.