After Nebraska Wesleyan University
Based on average net price, earnings potential, student and alumni reviews, and additional factors.
- of students feel like they are getting their money's worth out of their program.17 responses
Median Earnings 2 Years After Graduation
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Nebraska Wesleyan University
Average Loan Amount
Loan Default Rate
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment