- Omaha, NE
- 4 Year
Nebraska Methodist College of Nursing & Allied Health is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.6 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.6 responses
Most Popular Majors
Radiologic Technician29 Graduates
Medical Assistant16 Graduates
Respiratory Care Therapy14 Graduates
Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician14 Graduates
Physical Therapy Technician11 Graduates
Medical Management and Clinical Assistant9 Graduates
Surgical Technologist7 Graduates
Public Health Education2 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.17 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.14 responses
After Nebraska Methodist College of Nursing & Allied Health
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.5 responses
Nebraska Methodist College of Nursing & Allied Health Reviews
Review Nebraska Methodist College of Nursing & Allied Health
The faculty and students here are great! I transferred in during the spring and they were very inviting. The campus is small, but it has everything you need to succeed.
Methodist college of nursing is so inviting! People are helpful and kind. It's like having a new extended family. They make it easy to see a future and prepare you for it. I've been here before and graduated on to having a great career and wouldn't have gone anywhere else to continue my growth as a healthcare professional.
Great campus housing options for students, roommates, couples, and families. They provide you options for both on- site and off-site living experiences.