High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.6 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.6 responses
Most Popular Majors
Radiologic Technician27 Graduates
Physical Therapy Technician15 Graduates
Medical Assistant12 Graduates
Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician12 Graduates
Respiratory Care Therapy9 Graduates
Surgical Technologist9 Graduates
Health Care Management4 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies4 Graduates
Diagnostic Technician3 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.17 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.14 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.5 responses
Nebraska Methodist College of Nursing & Allied Health Reviews
The faculty and students here are great! I transferred in during the spring and they were very inviting. The campus is small, but it has everything you need to succeed.
Great curriculum and great faculty! I love this College. They definitely want you to succeed and set you up with the tools you need from day 1 in order to be the best of the best!
This facility is very well updated, and they have all the new appliances. Most of the workers are caring and willing to help you succeed. However, some workers are what some may say "snotty", and do the bare minimum to help the students paying to go there.