High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.6 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.6 responses
Most Popular Majors
Radiologic Technician27 Graduates
Physical Therapy Technician15 Graduates
Medical Assistant12 Graduates
Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician12 Graduates
Respiratory Care Therapy9 Graduates
Surgical Technologist9 Graduates
Health Care Management4 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies4 Graduates
Diagnostic Technician3 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.17 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.14 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.5 responses
Nebraska Methodist College of Nursing & Allied Health Reviews
The faculty and students here are great! I transferred in during the spring and they were very inviting. The campus is small, but it has everything you need to succeed.
Methodist college of nursing is so inviting! People are helpful and kind. It's like having a new extended family. They make it easy to see a future and prepare you for it. I've been here before and graduated on to having a great career and wouldn't have gone anywhere else to continue my growth as a healthcare professional.
Nebraska Methodist College has very friendly staff. They are very helpfull and they can always help you out when ever you need help. Its a small school which I like. There is a diverse group of people that go to the school which is very interesting. They also offer support groups to help you if you are ever struggling with something. This school is very helpfull.