Nebraska Tech Agriculture is an above-average public college located in Curtis, Nebraska. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 255 undergraduate students. The Nebraska Tech Agriculture acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Agricultural Production Operations, Veterinary Technician and Assistant, and Agricultural Business. Graduating 60% of students, Nebraska Tech Agriculture alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $37,200.
Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.6 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.6 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the dining facilities.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture Reviews
There is great hands on learning experiences available for all majors at NCTA! The teachers are nice and set you up to pass your classes as long as you care about your grades. The community supports their local college and there is college envents that happen around the town. Everyone at NCTA is nice and very helpful.
The Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture have benefited me a lot. It has helped me realize what I want to be after I graduate. The staff is nice and easy going. They have helped me with all my questions. The communication over the computers aren't the best. Over all I think that the Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture is a really good school for me. It is small and more one on one.
I like the fact that it is a flat rate college and everyone pays the same amount. I also like how the professors are willing to work with you and are willing to help you when you are not understanding what is being taught in class.