Nebraska Christian College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Restorationist
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.5 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.5 responses
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Nebraska Christian College
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.5 responses
After Nebraska Christian College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Nebraska Christian College Reviews
Review Nebraska Christian College
I love this school. It is small, so you have great relationships and attention from your professors. They truly care about you as a student and your success.
For me Nebraska Christian college has been perfect for me. It has not been a typical college experience, but has challenged and taught me a lot. I feel prepared to be on my own, and look forward to getting a full-time job in my field I have been studying.
The dorms are amazing! They are quads with bathrooms on each side, with large study areas for each roommate, and a nice "living room" centrally located! NCC is a close-knit group. When you enroll at NCC, your cost is locked in for the next 4 years, which is a GREAT benefit for parents and students. We are a "work in progress", so a big surprise when you come to visit is our location.....a couple of miles down a gravel road, but it's beautiful out here in the country! You need to think about transportation when you come to NCC, because town is a few miles from school, and public transportation is not really an option. I love it here! The professors are fantastic, and the student body is like my extended family!