High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.5 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.5 responses
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Nebraska Christian College
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.5 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Nebraska Christian College Reviews
I love Nebraska Christian College! It is just outside of the city of Omaha, so there are a lot of things to do and see. The college is small, so it is easy to get to know professors and other students. The professors care about each student. One even invited the entire school to his house for a Christmas party. We filled up his entire house.
I love all the people here. The staff are great and you feel really connected to them. You can pretty much become friends with everyone here. The only thing I dislike is the location of campus. Everything else is great.
Great college if you’re looking to expand your love and knowledge of God. Requires you to be on your toes when it comes to academics but the professors really try to work with you.