Nazarene Bible College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Nazarene Bible College
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Nazarene Bible College Reviews
The professors and staff are some of the nicest and caring people I have ever met. They truly care about you as not just a student but they also care about your personal and spiritual life. They are willing to do anything and everything they can to help you!
I really love the professors. They provide a very good learning experience. The subject matter was extremely interesting and beneficial to my degree.
As I am pursuing my degree as a Christian Counselor we are receiving Masters level material for a BA degree. They accepted 60 of my credits that I received for My RN degree. I also received a merit scholarship of 100 dollars per semester hour. The curriculum matches specifically for my field of study and also requires that the student receive counseling. This portion is required so that we work on our own life issues so that we do not take unsolved issues that have affected us into our professional practice. The cohort is intense and gives us, "hands on practicum", to practice the theories first hand. The facilities are comfortable and the campus small, making it easy to navigate the campus. Our curriculum offers night classes and the main age group is 35 and above so that those working during the day can attend classes at night. We are required to do a professional development course that includes an internship and also a final paper on our personal philosophy of counseling. We have several job opportunities available from hospitals, mental health facilities, Rehab centers,non-profits available for work opportunities. College opportunities to pursue further our education are available and convenient. I personally will be pursuing my Masters when I finish by BA and I have already received a part time job at a non-profit which is opening a home for young women 18-24 that are transitioning out of foster care, homeless or trafficked.