Navarro College Reviews

Navarro is a great place to be if you are looking for somewhere to get an Associate's degree or even get some core classes out of the way before going off to a big university. The professors are great and the small atmosphere provides you with a more one-on-one experience.
Serious study is available here at Navarro.
The Faculty is excellent !
Although, I have a long commute I find it hard to break away from study to go home.
They offer Fire Science, Police Science & Medical Training and the only deficit would be that it is not a four year college, you have to move on..
The professors have been great. The smaller class size does help a lot with the ability to have access to the professor for questions.

However, the availability/number of offerings of courses is abysmal - as in there aren't many options for each course offered. This makes building a schedule very difficult and infuriating, especially if you work.

The classroom facilities, dormitories and technology are severely lacking, but I'm told the sports teams are good - so there's that. Why are the students who aren't seeking athletic prowess forced to deal with mildewy, smelly, archaic classrooms (think brown chalkboards from 1978 and carpet older than my parents) while the athletic programs are flying all over the country and globe to recruit athletes and put them on scholarship?

What the heck is my (pretty high for community college) tuition going toward? Why aren't those showing academic prowess being offered these full ride scholarships? I've got a 4.0...but I don't play volleyball.
Start Your Review of Navarro College
My experience at Navarro College has been alright. The administrative people are helpful and nice which is great. Some of the teachers that I have had are rude but a majority of my professors have been great. I would like Navarro to change their out of district fees. There are several campuses but if you don't live in Corsicana then you're hit with a four hundred ninety dollar out of district fee and if you go to the Midlothian you're hit with two out of district fees. It's ridiculous and not worth the money.
Navarro college is an amazing college go if you do not consider to join a university you can take you basics there for 2 years then transfer to the college you want to go to I’m actually attend Navarro next month and I am so excited that I’ve chosen this college to start my college education .
Horrible. Felt like a scam in a way. Professors were horrible. Nothing to do. Horible dorms. I gained nothing from going there
I am really excited to hopefully go to college at Navarro after this last school year of high school.
I had a good first year in college but navarro can work on alot of things with housing and food and the professor can do way better of teaching and understanding students
I feel as Navarro is a place to help you reach your next destination nothing more. The school is a tool to help propel you upward, but if you don't put in effort and take advantage of opportunities then you won't go anywhere.
Class size is an appropriate size for learning. Knowledgeable teachers that are will to help where needed. Student population is diverse
Easy campus to navigate. There are 3 different locations. The professors are very helpful. The online classes are through canvas and its super easy to complete and submit assignments.
I really haven't been a full time student at Navarro but I have attended there college for testing and for advising. I believe Navarro has been such a great school for me. They help you get around and explain to you with enough detail for you to understand. I believe this school does care about their students career and I feel very comfortable.
The education they provide is worth more than what they charge. This college is a very good place to start if you have financial troubles but want to get the college experience. The faculty and staff are very friendly and do whatever they an to make sure that you get the edcation you deserve.
I'm about to transfer from Navarro College, but I had a ok experience there. I usually would just go to class and go back home. There's really not that much social life at Navarro besides the people I would sit by in class. I would recommend this college to anyone who is trying to get a associates or is trying to transfer to a 4 year university.
I enjoyed the easy access to resources and assistance from advisers to make your academic experience as productive yet painless as possible. Navarro College remained affordable and convenient throughout the entirely of my affiliation.
Its been very good at Navarro. I love that they have smaller classes because I get a lot more one on one time with the professors if I need it. I really wish they had more activities going on at my campus though, that would make it a lot more fun.
I like Navarro because it’s an affordable way to get prerequisites out of the way. I also like Navarro because it’s close to home. I dislike Navarro because since it’s a community college you don’t get the same experience as a four year college as far as friendships , but for a quick class it’s perfect.
Start Your Review of Navarro College
Very nice and open campus, and has an intelligent staff of very nice people. If you are going for basics or otherwise, then I would one hundred percent recomend.
Navarro College South Campus in Mexia Texas is a friendly campus. The staff is very professional and helpful. It is centrally located, and the campus is clean and easy to access from the highway. They offer a wide variety of programs and courses. The counselors are always available to offer assistance and guidance.
Navarro is a very close-knit College, giving the 4-year experience with the junior college benefits! Much cheaper tuition than a university with a great student-teacher ratio! Glad to be a bulldog!