Naugatuck Valley Community College Reviews

never do this pls nonononnononononononononononononoononononononoonononononononononononoon pls no love corinkin
The staff here is very attentive and the environment is comfortable and friendly. Naugatuck Valley Community College is a great place to start your college years.
Naugatuck Valley is an amazing school for those who don't know what you want to do with your future. I took a bunch of classes and found out I love communications and made it my major.
Start Your Review of Naugatuck Valley Community College
Excellent professors, great diversity of students, professors and subjects, and the food, while a bit pricey, is super good! NVCC is also extremely affordable, and I'm happy to be a student here!
It would be helpful if financial advisors and admissions officers could be reached at both the Waterbury and Danbury campuses, overall I really enjoy the campus and programs they have.
For a two year, it's very good. Professors are second to none, many of which teach at the bigger universities in the state anyways. Literally same content, same course for a fraction of the cost. Since it's a two year, there's no real student life. No campus life. No night life. But most of that's not the colleges' fault, it' s Waterbury's. Deans are very helpful and will always do their best to make time for you no matter how busy they are. Financial Aid office could use a little more support early in the semester, but they do their best. If this was a four year school with dormatories in a relatively popular location, just off of professors, mentors and advisors alone, I could see it being a top 100 school in the country.
I enrolled in Naugatuck Valley just because they are the only community college in the state to offer theater. It has a very great community within theater and also just in every day circumstances. The classes are taught by great teachers who actually want you to learn, the campus is beautiful and there is something for everyone. If you're looking for an affordable option to begin your higher education, this is definitely the place.
The staff in all departments are friendly and helpful. The only thing that would need improvement would be Internet speed! It takes a while for the computers to load up!
It's truly a wonderful college, and I strongly recommend going here if you struggle with payments, or even are afraid of going in debt. This community college is affordable and contains many teachers that teach from different colleges around the state of CT.
It is very organized and has many different clubs and majors to choose from. The staff seems very helpful and nice. This year will be my first year here, but I know people who went here and enjoyed it. I went on many tours here to have a look inside the school and get a feel for what it's like to be a student here. I'm happy to say that I'm excited to go to school here.
I have had awesome professors that truly care about your success. They have made registration an easy process and offer a really good variety of class times and options.
NVCC is great if you're a person who wants to stay locally because it is very affordable, the professors are wonderful with students and try to help each one the most they can and it's a school that helps you achieve what you are looking for, you just have to put in the work that is necessary.
The professors are helpful and the counselors help keep me on track. If I ever have any problems I can contact my professors and they will reply in a timely manner.
I personally love Naugatuck Valley. Everyone there is extremely helpful, tons of clubs and activities to join in.
The school offers a wide variety of classes as well as flexibility of times for classes.
Variety of online options as well. Affordable education
I love this college because the diversity of the classmates make the college culturally plural and interesting
Terrible teachers and rude staff. Banner is often broken and no one responds to emails. They have ridiculous policies in place. Seems like the teachers want to fail you to get more money for the school.
Start Your Review of Naugatuck Valley Community College
NVCC has been a good experience so far. What you make of it is what you take away. There are resources there but you have to seize them for yourself.
Naugatuck Valley Community College is an affordable school with excellent professors. The students are very nice and the professors are always willing to provide extra help when needed. Aside from succeeding academically at this school, I have made some very good friends. I highly recommend this school for anyone looking to obtain a degree at an affordable price and then find be able to find a job afterwards. The school has a job placement center and helps its students to find work in their area of study after they graduate. If that isn't a wonderful college, then I don't know what is.
Helpful professors and counselors