High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.104 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.91 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.91 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management425 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities148 Graduates
Early Childhood Education147 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration110 Graduates
Community Health and Preventive Medicine71 Graduates
Medical Laboratory Technician55 Graduates
Homeland Security54 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
National University Reviews
I love the class format of 4 weeks for non-lab classes and 8 weeks for lab science classes! It's pretty intense, but if you are trying to knock out your goals as quickly as you can, this is the way to go! Having most of my classes online really is nice too because I can log in at my own leisure for the most part, and do my assignments when I'm not working.
My experience with National University has been overall good. It is convenient with my full time work schedule and taking classes online has not been a challenge for me. I appreciate that they offer both, online and in-class experiences. The academic advisors have been a little disorganized but the one that I have now is great. However, I feel that it is way too expensive for the quality of education. If I had the time to go through a tradition university for a fraction of the price, I would!
Most of the professors at National are great and very understanding, they do not let you fall behind and instructions are very clear. Most communicate very well and are organized. I have come across a professor that assumes everything, does not communicate, does not use black board, missed class for 2 weeks and we had to get another professor to take over. That was my only negative impression as a new student with national. However, if you do your research and make some friends from class, your journey should be smooth.