National University of Health Sciences is ...
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review National University of Health Sciences
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Colleges like National University of Health Sciences
- NGParker University
- 4 Year
- Dallas, TX
- 119 reviews
- NGPalmer College of Chiropractic - Davenport
- 4 Year
- Davenport, IA
- 41 reviews
- NGSherman College of Straight Chiropractic
- Spartanburg, SC
- 54 reviews
- NGNational University of Natural Medicine
- Portland, OR
- 29 reviews
National University of Health Sciences Reviews
Review National University of Health Sciences
I attended National college for their DC program. The school is excellent and you get a great education. Both basic and clinical sciences are first rate. Due to their very medical approach they are not as good as Palmer for chiropractic technique. They are better for diagnosis than Palmer. One downside is that Lombard is more expensive compared to Davenport. So basically if you want natural medicine go to National. If you want to be a chiropractor go to Palmer. All in all if you attend National you won't regret the experience and you will be very well educated. As far as making an income, all I can tell you is that all of my friends that attended National did great.
The University claims to be integrated but it is not. It is really a multi-specialty college and clinic cloaked in its old chiropractic school identity.
You really have to be dedicated to your goals and understand how and why the curriculum is delivered in the ways it is.