National Polytechnic College Reviews

It has been a long and rough ride for the last 18 months. Today I was given my approval to move to the internship phase and I am very excited. Instructors are very helpful and the staff are super friendly. This is not a perfect school for everyone. You get out exactly what you invest in effort, focus and perseverance. If you can't do that, you will have a tough time here.
Great School, staff is so friendly.
The process was quick and easy. I had all my documents with me and the financial aid officer was quick to help and get me the paperwork necessary to get started.
Start Your Review of National Polytechnic College
I just enrolled in this school, will update the information once I am settled in.
mostly my school consists of working class and non working class who studies, people are happy to socialize and make friends.there is no ethnicty issues a mung the student body, no serious sexual issues ,student free from politics and the students are engaged in various religion groups within the college.
the use of computer is not developed a such so it is always difficult for student to access information in the internate for various academic success ..