National Paralegal College Reviews

Great at keeping in contact via phone or email. very willing to help answer any questions. online schooling so it fits whatever schedule you have! i'm a mom of two and work nights, so it fits great for me!
I love the coursework of NPC and the fact that the professors are either active lawyers or retired lawyers and often work in the field that the class is in. A lot of the classes are in the evening which makes it better for someone who works. The professors and graders get back to you in a timely manner and they assign you a student mentor who will help you with assignments. The courses are on par with a brick and mortar and the accelerated pace makes you think. The assignments and exams are very real life based with real life applications.
I love the interactive classes at NPC. Unlike other online universities, you are being taught in a classroom as if you are in a traditional university. The work is challeging, so you’re aren’t just skating by. I like the school.
Start Your Review of National Paralegal College
I have mixed feelings about the school Had a lot of complications with the financial aid department it took several disbursements for them to adjust the amount that I had accepted it took more than 4 calls to make it happen financial aid department stated I would receive the adjustments and another disbursement went by and I didn't if you are relying on financial aid to support you NPC may not be the best option
The program is rigorous, with a workload comparable to any brick and mortar school. Most of the professors are top notch, and have or are currently working within the field they are teaching, meaning, law classes are taught by practicing or retired lawyers, accounting by accountants, IT by IT professionals, etc. This has made this experience well worth the price of admission. Whether I go on to work in a law firm or continue working in the field of taxes and accounting, the education I've received here has made a positive impact on my life and been well worth the time and money to attend.
It is a TOTAL RIP-OFF. All the "National Paralegal College" is doing is exploiting the federal guaranteed student loan program.

It costs $13k and the degree is USELESS. I graduated from NPC and I know ONE person that got a paralegal job (and that was only because she spoke Spanish).

The problem is that there are millions of people with four year university degrees seeking paralegal jobs.

A HUUUUGE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!!!
I have had no issues and everyone is helpful
Job assistance once you graduate
I have graduated and would like to return but the funds are not that easy to come up with for tuition.
The frustrations I have experienced here include that there basically is not an advisor to explain what classes are needed and how to achieve my goals within a certain time frame. I have ended up taking some hours over in areas I didn't need and fell short in core classes because I didn't have anyone advise me of this.
I would chose this school again believe I have learned a lot here, but its been a long, hard road in order to do that.
Class size averages about 35-50 students. This can sometimes get hectic during lectures when some of the more "chatty" students like to take over the discussions. Most professors will clear the chat when its getting overran.
The recruiting to this college was pretty much non-existent. I researched the college on my own and called each time I had a question. I was looking at about 5 different colleges when I chose this one, but overall I am happy with my choice.
The workload is pretty intense! Tests are always given in essay format and have ten questions on them. Each class requires five fairly long written assignments and three exams throughout as well as regular attendance with the lectures to pass. I do feel like the standard is pretty high to achieve a high grade and maintain the grade throughout the program.
Most students attend the lectures as I do and actively participate with class discussions. The professors are very knowledgeable and always keep the lectures fun and informative.
This is a for profit college I am attending. The cost was pretty comparable to other on-line paralegal programs I checked into.
Most of the students attending this program have plans to attend law school once completing this program.
Start Your Review of National Paralegal College
I have worked very hard for the scores I make.
The curriculum is great, the work load is pretty intense, but you have to be prepared to work as a paralegal. Other students have also taken an initiative to begin study groups and outside groups via face book.
Currently I attend classes on-line. The staff and professor's are very knowledgeable and eager to assist when I call or ask a question. For the past three years I have attended this college taking three classes each term. The program for the degree in legal studies is very intense and I feel prepared for continuing with my master's degree as my final destination.