National Latino Education Institute Reviews

National Latino Education Institute help you look for a career job after you finish the school year..
It's great because the Classes are small, and the teachers are really helpful.
It's okay because at the end of the school year the school sents you to internship at a clinic or hospital which is really good.
Start Your Review of National Latino Education Institute
It's Really good because you get a hands on training.
It has really small classes, And the teachers are very nice.
They do not offer any online classes
Job prospects they offer job placement at the school
A unique aspect is the fact that they offer externship send most places do not offer them, also cpr at the location part of us being able to graduate and the work load is fast paced you need to be really dedicated so you do not fall behind
The classes are small so it's more hands on with teacher to professor, they help a lot with financial aid
I love simplicty and straightforwardness. This school is the epitome of said standards. I'm glad to be able to ask any question and getting an unfiltered response. The Administrative team at NLEI really care about their students being well informed and well prepared.
My overall experience has been amazing i have learned so much from each advisor. It is unique because you receive one on one attention from your teachers. I would choose this school again because it has given me so much knowledge that will be helpful for my life in general.
If You Want You'll Get It – This school is the type where if you want your ged youll get it, if not well thats too bad for you. They help me so much and help me build my self confidence!