National Graduate School of Quality Management Reviews

The doctoral program is terrible. The subjects offered are good, however the cohort directors show no care for students. They really discourage the student in every way possible. I researched the school for accreditation but I should have research the number of graduates in the doctoral program that made it.
Out of the eleven, only one was give a degree in my cohort. The cohort director was negative and micromanaged the professors grading policies. Even though the military members were favored, most dropped out due to the negative environment. Others were held back for any excuse. SAVE YOUR MONEY. IF YOU ARE MILITARY you may graduate. If you are a civilian there will have a negative reason the hold you back to enroll in more courses for more $$$.
My experience at NGS has been very good. It is geared toward working adults and/or those who are looking for a completion degree program. I am completing my degree 100% online and have found the ease of use to be good. What I really like about the Bachelor and Masters program is that instead of completing a thesis, you are required to complete a Bachelor's/Masters Business Project. This is a real world process improvement project that add value and improves business processes for the employer/organization that is involved. I have nothing but good things to say about NGS.
Health and Safety at NGS – Health and Safety at NGS is not an issue. Most of the students work and go to school fulltime.
Start Your Review of National Graduate School of Quality Management
Night Life Is at a Minimum – Nightlife at NGS is at a minumum. Most students are working and going to school fulltime.
Drugs Are Not an Issue – NGS does not have a drug problem. Students are highly engaged in studying to achieve results.
Applying for financial aid was a positive process. I received a minimal amount of scholarship funding. I entered the programs with a 4.0 GPA and should have been able to get more scholarships.