High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review National Beauty College - Texas
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like National Beauty College - Texas
- NGSebring Career School - Huntsville
- 2 Year
- Huntsville, TX
- 1 review
- NGSeguin Beauty School - Seguin
- 2 Year
- Seguin, TX
- NGOgle School - Arlington
- 2 Year
- Arlington, TX
- 12 reviews
- NGSouthwest School of Business & Technical Careers - San Antonio North
- 2 Year
- San Antonio, TX
National Beauty College - Texas Reviews
I am very pleased with the overall service and presence of this school.I have no problem with continuing business here and currently would like to attend there for my license.
I believe that my school is different from all the others, because of all the attention you get from the teachers.They teach you that no matter who you are, if you have the love, determination, and passion for it, you can achieve anything. In this school, it is very small,but you are still able to get the same education her than any others. When you have a problem with something, you will have a teacher right by your side in no time at all. I also like that we have special projects. Most Cosmetology schools don't have projects like we do. This month we have a competition that has to do with the lion king. On a human being we are able to make our own creation of a character from that lion king. We can be as creative as we want. All of the classmates are awesome and caring also. We are all there for each other when needed.
Iv had a wonderful experience at this school. Every one cares for each other and helps. Most schools with just girls all trying to get the biggest clientele, would have lats of drama, but not my school. i f i was ever going to go back to school i would defiantly choose this school. All of my future kids, if decides to follow this industry, will for sure be sent here.