National Aviation Academy Reviews

I absolutely love the school. I am a proud Alumni that got my A&P and my dream job because I showed up worked my butt off and payed attention to what I was being thought. The school is tough but that’s why they’re the best. If you show up and don’t put forth the effort, don’t blame the school for not getting what you wanted out of it. That’s your fault because the school is amazing and the best A&P school in the country.
Lots of fake 5 reviews so lets keep it real. School is a rip off. They only care about one thing and that is money. Instruction is poor. Teachers sleep or go missing and instead of teaching students they would rather hand you a book and tell you to figure it out yourself. Equipment is out dated and not a lot of hands on. The people who enroll you are nothing more than sales people lying, saying anything they can to get your money. Also VA people looking to use the GI bill. Be warned. they will overcharge the va and try and get as much money as possible.
National Aviation Academy was one of the best decisions i have made in my entire life so far. Since day one i have loved how many opportunities the school brings to you, to take advantage of whether it be employers, healthcare, or banking. the teachers are also really helpful if you need some extra tutoring, the really know what they're talking about when they're going over a new subject in class. if your not in the best place in life, the school finds ways to help and keep you coming to class and push you into finishing and getting your licenses.
Start Your Review of National Aviation Academy
This school would rather keep a student in school to collect his money rather than listening to the class that he is bullying other students and is a danger to the rest of the class. The upper management said their hands were tied in dealing with the matter until the student put his hand on another student. The management communication in this matter is incredible poor, the fact that faculty members were locking their doors when the student came around is a huge red flag!
National Aviation Academy is a well ran, well established, very student friendly school. As a student, you are never just a number. The teaching staff is well informed and very proficient. They all have the ability to explain and teach the curriculum in a manner in which is easy to grasp and understand.
it was great, learned a lot. food is not good in campus. instructors are really good. was able to learned a lot about planes. love the fact that you can practice your proyects before testing.
The number one things that was distasteful and disgusted my classmates as well as myself was the financial aid and upper management in the school. If you are going to the school using VA benefits be warned not to allow the school to receive your tuition funds directly have them mailed to you directly, the school overcharged the VA the amount promised and signed by the student. The school claim as much money from the VA as possible, if you are planning on using your VA benefits to go to this school stay away it's a scam.
I am soon to begin my Aviation Maintenance Technology course, and the staff has been absolutely professional, personable, helpful and knowledgeable when dealing with them and learning about what is to come.
The facility is fabulous, in size, depth of the hands on work we will be doing, our break room is inviting and it is always superb in cleanliness.
Overall, I have no bad things to report.
Everything is in such high standards and it shows in the staff, students and facility.
I would like to see much more upgraded equipment for the heft tuition I have to pay. A lot of the equipment is outdated or broken.
Since the aviation industry is growing at such incredible rate this line of work has so many opportunities to offer. The National Aviation Academy can help you get on the right path to becoming an aviation maintenance professional. The school is demanding but it needs to be to train the best mechanics in the aviation industry. This school has such a good reputation and they are always looking for more men and women to choose this school and career to train. The instructors have many years in this industry and have so much knowledge to share Stay focused and work hard and you will succeed. The only one holding you back is yourself.
Very helpful staff. Breaks every 50 minutes. Fast paced learning environment. Hands on learning, taking apart and reassembling engines.
Very willing to help you after you graduate
I like how the classes are small and classmates are friendly
Everyone was nice and inviting and willing to take your money.
Mostly self taught. They give you books and you read and teach yourself. Things are gone over once and that's it during a presentation.
You only do 1 hours worth of work a day and sit there for 6 hours. Sometimes the teachers dissapear for a while. You don't get what you pay for. They have a lot of resources that they don't utilize. I do not recommend this school.
I haven't had any issues with any of the above topics.
Start Your Review of National Aviation Academy
It allows you to work full time and do your work at your own pace.
There are many employer recruitment events for students.
The course work seems like it would greatly prepare me for my career.