National American University - Zona Rosa Reviews

NAU provides degree programs for people who are already balancing job schedules and family life. It is a good option for these non-traditional students and offers a variety of class times ranging from day to night as well as weekend and online options. It is easy to work with the financial aid department to review scholarship and loan options as well as drawing up financing plan. The staff is friendly and helpful, able to provide advice for the current job markets since they actively work in the field.
The only downside is that the campus/student life is nonexistent which means you'll need to put in more effort to get to know other students. However, I think this is a decent trade off for being able to maintain a full-time position while getting a degree.
Everything has been extremely easy, everyone is always readily available and willing to help!
I really like the set up of online classes offered at NAU.
Start Your Review of National American University - Zona Rosa
The staff are really good about following up with graduate students to make sure they are pursuing jobs in the area they studied.
Students from my school have a high rate of employment after graduation.
I love the smaller class sizes
They keep class sizes small so I feel like it's more one on one.
Now that I'm in the 2nd quarter of the clinical core nursing program I'd say the staff has been amazing so far, I really like all the teacher's I've had so far!!
My experience with online courses was better than expected. I enjoyed the freedom that i had to complete my work at home rather than having to sit inside a classroom. The workload was a bit heavier, but well worth it.
Post grad services are provided through the financial services department and they are thorough about what you should expect.
My experience with the courses at NAU zona rosa was great. The information that i learned was interesting and my instructors were very helpful.
The value of a degree from NAU zona means so much to me. It would make me very proud to let others in the field know where I chose to get my degree. I would like to inform others that NAU is a great school and produces skillied, top notch nurses.
Thus far, the workload for a nursing student such as myself is as expected. NAU at Zona campus offers many tutoring resources available and the instructors readily make themselves available if needed.
I was a bit nervous about transferring to a for profit school such as NAU. Now that i have a few courses under my belt, im sad that NAU wasn't my first choice. Each professor that i have had were professional and very helpful.
I have been to 3 other colleges and they to not have their act together as far as staff was concerned. Could never get help for tutoring due to lack of access. Could never get anyone to answer phones. It was always a mess. NAU at Zona Rosa is top notch. They go out of their way to help you at every stage. They are always available. They give you every opportunity to get A's. All you have to do is put in the effort. I am currently attending NAU to finish my RN. Love my instructor as she is a physician. She is a wealth of information.
My experience is going good
It's going good so far
Start Your Review of National American University - Zona Rosa
Probably need more money to complete program
They need instructors to teach criminal justice classes
I feel like there is no where for students to turn for when students have challenges regarding diversity.