National American University - Rapid City Reviews

Those who work for NAU-Rochester are caring and when students have not been in class the staff check on them to see if they are doing okay.
National American has given me the tools that is going to help my achieve my goals. I would recommend NAU to all my friends and family who are considering going to college.
This college is awesome. The paid attention to my needs and work with me to achieve my goal. The only thing I would say they need to change would be Financial aids communication. It is hard to contact financial aid.
Start Your Review of National American University - Rapid City
it is just a great school they are giving an young man like myself another chances in life.
I can not wait to see of what more this company has to offer. Assessments of Service Needs
• Mental Health/Behavioral Health Counseling
• Drug/Alcohol Counseling
• Individual Financial Education
• Student Loan Counseling
• Credit Report Consultation
• Crisis Intervention
Great school to attend, the school has many different options of academics to choose from. Professor's are very good at what they, if you need help they are always there to answer any questions you might have.
I do half my classes on line and on ground. I really do enjoy it. There tutoring online that will help me out! The college has very nice people that are willing to help out in anyway. I would definitely recommend this school to any other student debating where they should go in life. The awesome thing is that it will cost me under 30K to pursue my career.
This is my first semester I start the rn program in march of 2017 but the staff are amazing and very helpful. I am excited to continue my education at national American university and obtain my bachelors degree also.
I transferred to National American University (NAU) in March of 2016 and Started taking classes in May of 2016. So far my experience with NAU has gone very well. My adviser's have been very helpful and you can tell they are trying to help you succeed.
My experience at National American University (NAU), is a good one. The Instructors are very helpful, they make the lessons interesting, which causes you, to really work hard. NAU, offers access, to all kinds of resources, that helps you gain the knowledge needed, to succeed. Academically, National American University, is one the best school's, you can attend.
to big of a class
its okay i like small classes
i justt work a partime job
i havent joined any alumini
i think they would be great
school is great at nau
its a good school to belong to
Staff is friendly. Willing to answer any and all questions. Easy to enroll with help tryout the entire process. Enrollment process is fairly quick as well. From what I've experienced everything has been easy to set up.
Start Your Review of National American University - Rapid City
I have not started as of yet ,am requesting scholarships because I was told that I will require more available funds due to me being close to being out of school money.
it will be very helpful for me .by our discussions of the whole classes and class hands on i will learn a wide range of things that are gonna be very useful to me in my up coming carrer in the nursing field im very anxious to get started and further into my studies.
when i first walked in the staff was very very friendly,explained everything to me very detailed.they assisted me with my financial papers also assisted me with other grants and scholarships available to me .the staff also sat and visited me on a personal level with a situation i was going through very caring.