National American University - Rapid City Reviews

National American is EXCEPTIONAL ! The Professors are AWESOME ! The curriculum is out and very informative to start a student in their field of choice.
I attend online classes and it is very convenient for my busy lifestyle. I think the financial aid communication sucks and needs lots of work but overall it's a good school for working adults with families.
NAU has been great with helping me continue my education. They have advisers that are available and easy to contact. I receive responses in a timely manner on any questions I have. The education and instructors have met all of my expectations.
Start Your Review of National American University - Rapid City
Great people and well set up.for online degrees i highly recommend. Great for the working mother. Flexibility is a must and the opportunity is endless
Those who work for NAU-Rochester are caring and when students have not been in class the staff check on them to see if they are doing okay.
National American has given me the tools that is going to help my achieve my goals. I would recommend NAU to all my friends and family who are considering going to college.
This college is awesome. The paid attention to my needs and work with me to achieve my goal. The only thing I would say they need to change would be Financial aids communication. It is hard to contact financial aid.
it is just a great school they are giving an young man like myself another chances in life.
I can not wait to see of what more this company has to offer. Assessments of Service Needs
• Mental Health/Behavioral Health Counseling
• Drug/Alcohol Counseling
• Individual Financial Education
• Student Loan Counseling
• Credit Report Consultation
• Crisis Intervention
Great school to attend, the school has many different options of academics to choose from. Professor's are very good at what they, if you need help they are always there to answer any questions you might have.
I do half my classes on line and on ground. I really do enjoy it. There tutoring online that will help me out! The college has very nice people that are willing to help out in anyway. I would definitely recommend this school to any other student debating where they should go in life. The awesome thing is that it will cost me under 30K to pursue my career.
This is my first semester I start the rn program in march of 2017 but the staff are amazing and very helpful. I am excited to continue my education at national American university and obtain my bachelors degree also.
I transferred to National American University (NAU) in March of 2016 and Started taking classes in May of 2016. So far my experience with NAU has gone very well. My adviser's have been very helpful and you can tell they are trying to help you succeed.
My experience at National American University (NAU), is a good one. The Instructors are very helpful, they make the lessons interesting, which causes you, to really work hard. NAU, offers access, to all kinds of resources, that helps you gain the knowledge needed, to succeed. Academically, National American University, is one the best school's, you can attend.
to big of a class
its okay i like small classes
i justt work a partime job
i havent joined any alumini
Start Your Review of National American University - Rapid City
i think they would be great
school is great at nau
its a good school to belong to