National American University - Albuquerque West Reviews

I like National American University because they really do show that they care about you finishing your education. I like the fact that they always check on you and how your doing. They accommodate you when you need it.
The Schools wireless system is shaky and has multiple issues from time to time causing the PC to freeze up the IT-Department seems to be upgrading taking up enormous amounts of On Line PC time in order to complete distant learning.
Campus Facilities are limited and not much to offer as they have just started and I go to a Satellite Campus that has ties to a much larger Campus and I am sure I have the ability to utilize the amenities, however I only require little of the upgrades to make me happy as I am here to learn not lift weights, and worry about athletic skills, or theater arts as I want to study and not be drawn away from my teachings.
Start Your Review of National American University - Albuquerque West
This is truly a smaller of two campuses and it may not offer the amenities that a larger facility offers, however; I do enjoy the smaller classes that allow us to hear our Instructor as well as have full participation with everyone having a chance to weigh in on their thoughts and answers to the instructors questions.
Most of the topics discussed in these review are more for a campus based education. I am persuing an online education and am unsure of these many of these topics. I found that online school that is a certain level of anonymity.