High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review National Academy of Beauty Arts - Farmington
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like National Academy of Beauty Arts - Farmington
- NGParis II Educational Center
- 2 Year
- Gladstone, MO
- NGMerrell University of Beauty Arts & Science
- 2 Year
- Jefferson City, MO
- NGNational Academy of Beauty Arts - St. Louis
- 2 Year
- Saint Louis, MO
- NGPoplar Bluff Technical Career Center
- 2 Year
- Poplar Bluff, MO
National Academy of Beauty Arts - Farmington Reviews
I like almost all of the instructors, but I can't learn anything from them because we're constantly changing them. I have had at least 9 instructors since I enrolled in June of 2010. I am constantly changing learning methods. I love what I do, I love making the world feel beautiful, but I hate going to school. I learn nothing, and I have no chance to express creativity. They have gotten better as far as mannequin contests, but the fashion shows are boring and don't give us an opportunity to express ourselves. The office is horribly run, including Financial Aid and enrollment. I am going to try to transfer and finish somewhere else or find an apprenticeship if things don't change. And I know for a fact that I am not the only student that feels this way.
Academics at NABA – The class curriculum is on point to what is needed for state boards, however with the changing of instructors constantly it's almost impossible to learn. I haven't learned anything new since freshman class. I feel like at Farmington NABA there's no room to improve, or expand you possibilities in the field of cosmetology.