Nash Community College Reviews

NCC was a great school to attend due to me working full time and being a mother. NCC offered many classes at night that allowed me to complete all prerequisites while being able to maintain a full time job.
what i like about Nash Community College is that bring good help for the students. they offer an amount of good classes and whenever we need help they stick with us to the process. im going to start there as a freshman in the fall and ima stay close near home. starting off at a good school like nash community college.
The faculty and staff are very nice and helpful. It was an easy process to enroll into this college.
Start Your Review of Nash Community College
The thing I like the most about Nash Community College is the resources it offers for not only students, but for everyone. They have tutoring centers for Math, Science, and Writing, as well as the Student Wellness center which is dedicated to helping students with domestic violence, legal help, taxes, etc.
my experience here at nash community college is great the people here are so friendly, the staff and teachers are very helpful here and will answer any question you have if is school related or class related. if you need any financial help they will be happy to assist you in way possible. if you need medical attention and don't have insurance they will also help you with that in anyway possible. they are very strong on diversity and celebrating many people's culture's. i am overall happy at nash community college the population here is very large as well.
My classes are excellent. Teachers are courteous of students time and personal lives. The school is very adamant about ensuring everyone is given ample opportunity to learn.
NCC is great, I am kind of upset that I had to move on. NCC has numerous academic endeavors that one can choose from, and knowledgeable instructors and staff. With something always brewing on campus, the student life clubs and organizations are a great place to have fun and network. If I could continue with my bachelors degree here at NCC, I definitely would. #Careersbornhere
The work load is very hard, but if you set your mind to it, there is no doubt you will do great. Hard work pays off!!
The teachers want to see you do well. They go out of their way to help you.
IT IS EASY TO GET TO CLASSES AND CHOOSE YOUR PLAN OF STUDIES.
EVERYONE THAT HAVE TAKEN AN ONLINE CLASS SEEMS TO ENJOY THE FLEXIBILITY OF THE CLASSES.
REALLY NOT SURE ABOUT POST GRADUATE WORK.
SO FAR ALL THE INSTRUCTORS ARE GEARED TOWARD KEEPING STUDENTS ENROLLED IN CLASSES, A LOT OF RECRUITMENT IS DONE THROUGHOUT THE MEDIA, FACEBOOK, AMD OTHER AREAS.
ALL OF THE PROFESSORS ARE VERY HELPFUL, STAY EXTRA TIME TO HELP STUDENTS, WILL CALL AND CHECK ON YOU WHEN YOU ARE NOT IN CLASS. VERY CONCERNED.
ALL THE PROGRAMS LIST AT NASH ARE BROKEN DOWN WHERE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO COMPLETE YOUR DEGREE. THEY HAVE ONLINE CLASSES AS WELL AS FACT TO FACE CLASSES.
GREAT INSTRUCTORS WHO ARE WILLING TO HELP.
I like how the school radio varies the music, even the the language. It kinda makes me feel a little comfortable, especially when I don't know anyone. Also I like how everyone is extremely helpful. No matter what it is, they will help you any way they can. I would choose this school again over any other community college because the campus is really nice, everyone is so friendly, and they have way better clubs and programs than most around NC.
Start Your Review of Nash Community College
Love the location and that classes are available at night.
You can log in at whatever time works for you.it's not the typical feel of a class it's more learn what works for you and if you need guidance the teacher is a phone call away. If your a person like me and don't like social interaction than this is the perfect way to avoid all and any and focus completely on yourself and your studies.
My school is a community college so there is few opportunities for post grad work and many alumni don't associate themselves with the school anymore.