Nash Community College Reviews

The thing I like the most about Nash Community College is the resources it offers for not only students, but for everyone. They have tutoring centers for Math, Science, and Writing, as well as the Student Wellness center which is dedicated to helping students with domestic violence, legal help, taxes, etc.
my experience here at nash community college is great the people here are so friendly, the staff and teachers are very helpful here and will answer any question you have if is school related or class related. if you need any financial help they will be happy to assist you in way possible. if you need medical attention and don't have insurance they will also help you with that in anyway possible. they are very strong on diversity and celebrating many people's culture's. i am overall happy at nash community college the population here is very large as well.
My classes are excellent. Teachers are courteous of students time and personal lives. The school is very adamant about ensuring everyone is given ample opportunity to learn.
Start Your Review of Nash Community College
NCC is great, I am kind of upset that I had to move on. NCC has numerous academic endeavors that one can choose from, and knowledgeable instructors and staff. With something always brewing on campus, the student life clubs and organizations are a great place to have fun and network. If I could continue with my bachelors degree here at NCC, I definitely would. #Careersbornhere
The work load is very hard, but if you set your mind to it, there is no doubt you will do great. Hard work pays off!!
The teachers want to see you do well. They go out of their way to help you.
IT IS EASY TO GET TO CLASSES AND CHOOSE YOUR PLAN OF STUDIES.
EVERYONE THAT HAVE TAKEN AN ONLINE CLASS SEEMS TO ENJOY THE FLEXIBILITY OF THE CLASSES.
REALLY NOT SURE ABOUT POST GRADUATE WORK.
SO FAR ALL THE INSTRUCTORS ARE GEARED TOWARD KEEPING STUDENTS ENROLLED IN CLASSES, A LOT OF RECRUITMENT IS DONE THROUGHOUT THE MEDIA, FACEBOOK, AMD OTHER AREAS.
ALL OF THE PROFESSORS ARE VERY HELPFUL, STAY EXTRA TIME TO HELP STUDENTS, WILL CALL AND CHECK ON YOU WHEN YOU ARE NOT IN CLASS. VERY CONCERNED.
ALL THE PROGRAMS LIST AT NASH ARE BROKEN DOWN WHERE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO COMPLETE YOUR DEGREE. THEY HAVE ONLINE CLASSES AS WELL AS FACT TO FACE CLASSES.
GREAT INSTRUCTORS WHO ARE WILLING TO HELP.
I like how the school radio varies the music, even the the language. It kinda makes me feel a little comfortable, especially when I don't know anyone. Also I like how everyone is extremely helpful. No matter what it is, they will help you any way they can. I would choose this school again over any other community college because the campus is really nice, everyone is so friendly, and they have way better clubs and programs than most around NC.
Love the location and that classes are available at night.
You can log in at whatever time works for you.it's not the typical feel of a class it's more learn what works for you and if you need guidance the teacher is a phone call away. If your a person like me and don't like social interaction than this is the perfect way to avoid all and any and focus completely on yourself and your studies.
My school is a community college so there is few opportunities for post grad work and many alumni don't associate themselves with the school anymore.
Start Your Review of Nash Community College
I wish there we're more Job opportunities but many aren't applicable until you have your degree. The school does offer work study and they help a lot with finding a Job if you are in need of one. In exchange you also can get credited for hours worked past a certain limit.
The class sizes are big enough to be considered a class but small enough that every student can be focused on and seek the attention needed to understand the material. It is very diverse in every way many if the courses for my degree such as a & p of the speech and hearing mechanism and study of deaf culture directly connect to all the skills and knowledge needed to succed in this career.
I originally wanted to be a speech pathologist for children unfortunately that is not a specific major. Once I get my degree I will be allowed job access to public schools and be in the environment with children who have these specific needs for my skills. The program itself is a lot of work because it is very uncommon but if you time manage and stay focused the teachers are more the willing to help in every way possible.