High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.14 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.15 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.15 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.20 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.28 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.9 responses
Muskingum University Reviews
I love Muskingum. The rooms are small- but it is a dorm in college. Our president is amazing. The professors, however are not the best. One argued with me multiple times about what my belifs are on a certain topic in a diversity class. The Greek life on campus is amazing. The sorority’s and ferternitys are amazing. Stacy Allen has a great program going and I couldn’t have picked a better college. A student (junior) passes away a few days before Christmas, and our community came together and donated money to his family, including our president who donated her personal money to his account. The people at Muskingum is quite honestly amazing! I love it. I am so proud and blessed to be a Muskie. 10/10 would recommend.
The overall atmosphere here is wonderful! Everybody is so friendly and sweet; I felt at home as soon as I got here. That's why my choice to attend Muskingum University was so easy to make. I love it here, and I couldn't imagine myself being anywhere else.
I love the college that I ended up choosing. The faculty here are so caring and involved with the students. They really want all students at Muskingum to succeed. The students at Muskingum are also really close to one another. One of my favorite things about Muskingum is the Muskie "hello." Everyone here is so friendly and caring. My only concerns are the campus food and housing. They are not the worst thing in the world, but it could definitely be improved. But despite that, I couldn't imagine attending college anywhere else.