High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.14 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.15 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.15 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.20 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.28 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.9 responses
Muskingum University Reviews
I absolutely LOVE Muskingum University. The people and community are absolutely amazing and such a close group of people, and they are all so accepting of each other. The professors are great at interacting with students and and providing a rigorous curriculum. There are endless opportunities to get involved too such as Greek life, multi-cultural life, music and the arts, sports, everything under the sun! The residence halls could use some updating, but that does not take away from the absolute beauty of the rolling hills and classic brick featured all over campus. Go Muskies!
I love Muskingum. The rooms are small- but it is a dorm in college. Our president is amazing. The professors, however are not the best. One argued with me multiple times about what my belifs are on a certain topic in a diversity class. The Greek life on campus is amazing. The sorority’s and ferternitys are amazing. Stacy Allen has a great program going and I couldn’t have picked a better college. A student (junior) passes away a few days before Christmas, and our community came together and donated money to his family, including our president who donated her personal money to his account. The people at Muskingum is quite honestly amazing! I love it. I am so proud and blessed to be a Muskie. 10/10 would recommend.
Love Muskingum! When I transferred there, they made me feel comfortable. They made sure I got what I needed and if I had any troubles they made sure it was fixed quickly. Would highly recommend.