Murray State College Reviews

A small, laid back community college that hasn fairly small classes and is fairly cheap. All the teachers I've had so far are pretty great and don't mind helping if you're struggling in a class.
I really love how helpful the staff is and how well they listen to what you want. They don't push classes on you that you do not need to take.
Murray State consists of friendly professors and a caring environment. This college really cares about students earning their degrees, making sure they learn all material needed before they begin their jobs in the real world.
Start Your Review of Murray State College
My professors were pretty great for the most part. Tuition is super affordable, and most textbooks can be rented or purchased used online, or you can charge them to your financial aid. Financial aid was extremely delayed this fall.
I have attended Murray State for about a year and a half. I concurrently enrolled during my senior year of high school. I have enjoyed my time at Murray mostly because the classes are small and not too overwhelming. Another perk is that I am still in the same town as my parents and get to live at home.
As a student it was obvious that morale on campus is low. The college is run by a petty girls club. Employees is the Bursar and Academic Affairs are in over their heads. Student Affairs is a joke and are rude. If I had it to do all over again, I would spend my money and education elsewhere.
I am an online student, and so far my experience has been amazing. They are incredible at making sure I know what to do and what is next. The courses are challenging but the instructors are so helpful and mostly easy to reach out to.
The class size isn't too big or small so you get a personal lecture but it's not going to be where you don't feel like you're in the spot light. The instructors always communicate well and are hands on with each of us students. I would recommend Murray State College to anyone wanting to go to a junior college!
Friendly student body and professors. Professors will give each student attention and help. Good diversity and organizations. Not expensive.
Great school! More online programs is needed. More professors for some science classes. Availability to take more students into special programs i.e. Nursing
The college is great and the teachers really want their students to succeed.
Great school to start your degree journey. The instructors work with you and make time for you. This school does not charge late fees on your school bill, but they will not enroll you come enrollment time if you do not have your bill paid in full. The school site is very informative about the student life, schedules, etc... But every school has a low point: the student services building has a handful of awesome select people who will treat you amazing. The filing office will lose your transcripts multiple times, and there are not very many work study opportunities. But this school is also currently going through reconstruction in the staffing and physical appearance aspects. This tiny hometown college is trying to get better. All in all, it's good but could use improvement.
if you do this program be prepared for long days as the classes are treated as though you work in a custom firearm production shop.
I have only taken one online class but it was very interesting and easy to take.
all of the degrees here are associates degrees most will transfer to 4 year schools.
the gunsmithing field is a rough field the knowledge you get here puts you above the others new to the field.
in the first 18 months I have learned more than I expected .
Start Your Review of Murray State College
as a gunsmithing school student you receive a full AAS requiring normal college requirements in general education. the program has full machinist shop paint and bluing facilities. much more than one would expect at a college.
As one of 5 NRA certified gunsmithing schools in the states, Murray State is the best in the nation. this being one of the most difficult and costly programs at the school. Only truly driven people should attempt it.
My overall college experience so far has not been the greatest, mainly because I picked up a heavy load every semester and my classes become overwhelming. Murray State College is personally to me a really good school. Classes are small and its easy to interact with the professors.