High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.15 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.14 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.14 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities136 Graduates
Business Administration and Management28 Graduates
Mechanics and Repair19 Graduates
Management Sciences and Information Systems18 Graduates
Physical Therapy Technician17 Graduates
Child Development13 Graduates
Occupational Therapist Assistant12 Graduates
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching8 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.17 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.17 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.5 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Murray State College Reviews
Murray State consists of friendly professors and a caring environment. This college really cares about students earning their degrees, making sure they learn all material needed before they begin their jobs in the real world.
The class size isn't too big or small so you get a personal lecture but it's not going to be where you don't feel like you're in the spot light. The instructors always communicate well and are hands on with each of us students. I would recommend Murray State College to anyone wanting to go to a junior college!
My professors were pretty great for the most part. Tuition is super affordable, and most textbooks can be rented or purchased used online, or you can charge them to your financial aid. Financial aid was extremely delayed this fall.