Multnomah University is ...
NCCAA Division II
Cascade Collegiate Conference
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.5 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.5 responses
Most Popular Majors
Biblical Studies92 Graduates
Theological and Ministerial Studies16 Graduates
Divinity, Ministry, and Pre-Theology7 Graduates
Foreign Languages and Literatures7 Graduates
Elementary Education4 Graduates
Business Support Services2 Graduates
International Studies2 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.10 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.19 responses
After Multnomah University
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.5 responses
Multnomah University Reviews
Review Multnomah University
I have enjoyed all of my counseling classes at Multnomah University! I feel as if each one has pushed me to improve my knowledge and worldviews. However, Multnomah requires students to take four bible classes, I must be honest these classes are extremely difficult and time consuming! They are more rigorous then my counseling classes to say the least. I wish they would incorporate the bible classes into the counseling material. I would suggest for them to drop them or modify the workload. 540 per credit is no joke.
The Masters in counseling program at Multnomah is developing and becoming stronger with each year. The cohorts are small and engaging. Students get to strengthen their faith as well practice their skills with each other. Rae Chresfield is one of the best instructor Multnomah has! Her experience and teaching style allows for all students to become strongly engaged and motived to start working the real world!
The university is small, therefore the class size and student: prof ratio is terrific. The schedule is rigorous. I would highly recommend Multnomah University.