Mt. San Antonio College Reviews

1,646 reviews
The professors for the most part care about your education and want to see you succeed no matter what you are pursuing, however I feel like the way they bring the class together is poor. In a way it feels like high school instead of a college. Professors sometimes picks favorites and will often curve grades or even cancel assignments instead of being strict on education.
Mt. San Antonio College has been so good to me. I truly feel that they care about equipping their students with the tools they need in order to succeed. The people are wonderful, the campus is beautiful, and I’m so glad to be a part of it!
Great campus, easy to enroll as a full time student. I've never had an issue with enrolling in a class I need.
Start Your Review of Mt. San Antonio College
This school is so amazing, they has a lot of programs to support students in each major, which are helpful. The teachers are great at helping students, they always encourage students to study. Moreover, the environment is awesome. You feel fresh walking around the campus. The only thing I hate about this school is that it is too big.
Great professors, great atmosphere, parking does get a bit crowded so always arrive early! There is always something for everyone to do on campus + there's fast food restuarants and a cafe on and nearby campus so you don't have to walk too far.
Mt Sac is a college that I would recommend anyone to go to that is starting college, the campus is clean and the staff is extremely helpful. Saving money by attending this junior college is a smart move.
I have attended this college for two years now and I am happy with my choice. It is close to my home and they offer so many classes/schedules which make it easier to balance with my work schedule. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking to get into/go back to school.
I enjoyed my experience there. About 80% of my professors were great at their jobs and a couple I had there were a language barrier that made the class a lilt harder to follow then it should had been. There were times I wished the lectures were more in depth . Most of the professors were great though. I just wish there were more parking spots . With that aside all the classes are in a good walking distance. If you don't want to eat on campus there's a lot of food shops outside within walking distance.
I am currently a Freshman at Mt.Sac I love it here the Professor take there time out to help you to understand the class work. The environment is so welcoming.
Im currently in the psych tech program and I have been enjoying the school. Coming from a UC their is not much difference as far as the quality of the campus.
I’ve enjoyed my time here. The staff is friendly and the student services are extremely helpful. They assist with all your needs and make the time there fly by.
Mt. Sac is a decent school. They’ve recently built a new cafeteria and some other buildings but there aren’t enough councilors so it is difficult to make an appointment to discuss an academic plan or transferring.
Mt. Sac is a great college for someone who needs some guidance throughout their college experience. It is a great place to make new friends, who are willing to help you in any problem you might need.
First of all there are too many students, and not nearly enough parking for all of them. It's a common thing for people to arrive three hours before classes to find a spot, and then sleep in their cars while they wait.

Finding a good professor is hard. There are plenty on campus, but it's hard to find them. It took me a long time to get through math because of lots of terrible professors. Most are decent, but not fantastic. There are the occasional truly exceptional professors.

The constant construction on campus is a major hassle for traffic, and for students simply trying to get some quiet.

The quality of the education received is pretty good, and books are generally not too expensive.
A very diverse campus with many resources within arm’s reach is what Mt. San Antonio College offers. There are many excellent professors as well as counselors that are there for you every step of the way and the college puts together great events like the Mountie Food Drive, which gives students in need sacks full of non perishable foods. Only have been enrolled at Mt. San Antonio College, I am excited and very lucky to have so many faculty members (including students) offer their services and refer me to programs that exist solely for the purpose of helping students succeed. Mt. San Antonio College is an excellent community college with a welcoming atmosphere, and boy am I grateful to be a Mountie!
They want to see their students succeed. They have healthy food for us. They understand the hardships of today like the amount of homeless students and such. They just want to watch their students thrive.
I appreciate how the school offers students a stepping stone out of college and allows students to take classes at a lower price to discover their interests. The only difficult part is trying to get the classes you want and need to transfer or for a degree as well as the lack of parking available.
Start Your Review of Mt. San Antonio College
The thing that is interested about this college is on how it is in top of a mountains. The thing that really calls my name is on how it has the major that I want which is nursing and its a really good program. I have visit the campus and it really beautiful, plus is nearby were I live.
I love it here their veterinarian technician program is incredible. This is my first year here at mt sac and I am very pleased with the school. From their academic to their athletic programs I’m hoping to join their swim team or tennis team for next semester. For the meantime I am currently taking classes for their veterinarian technician program and excited about it and am pleased with what the program has to offer for students.
This School is rated largest community college in Southern California. It is such a privalige to attend this campus. The city walnut is has friendly people, which is where the community college is located. I Highly recommend this school to all students who wish to pursue their careers.