Mountainland Applied Technology College is ...
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Mountainland Applied Technology College
Most Popular Majors
Nursing Assistant562 Graduates
Automotive Mechanics333 Graduates
Emergency Care Attendant (EMT)135 Graduates
Pharmacy Technician112 Graduates
Dental Assisting102 Graduates
Medical Assistant95 Graduates
Phlebotomy Technician65 Graduates
Computer Installation and Repair54 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Mountainland Applied Technology College
- B-Ogden-Weber Applied Technology College
- 2 Year
- Ogden, UT
- 7 reviews
- B-AmeriTech College - Draper
- 4 Year
- Draper, UT
- 253 reviews
- B-Davis Applied Technology College
- 2 Year
- Kaysville, UT
- 56 reviews
- B-Stevens-Henager College - Ogden
- 4 Year
- West Haven, UT
- 406 reviews
Mountainland Applied Technology College Reviews
In my program a couple of the people on the board that decides what is taught and how are actuall owners of local machine shops so they are on the forefront of current practices. As far as the employability goes, managers from machine shops around the valley come and try to hire current students because they want MATC grads in this particular feild.
I'm a little uncomfortable trying to rate this subject because this college is the only one I've really been a serious student at so as it concerns comparing it would be unjust because as far as I know it could be the best or worse. As a stand alone though, the value is great because it teaches things that are very useful to the career I'm trying to start.
My major is machine tool technologies and the program at my school is great. The program has sufficient training in all aspects of machining but also has some flexibility to allow students to spend more focus on subjects that are more difficult to the individual students.