Mountain View College Reviews

What I like about Mountain View College is that it seemed like a great community college while I went to take a TSI exam. They seem to be trying to have the best for high school students and college students which is great because more students would attend Mountain View College.
I go here to take my prerequisites for pharmacy school. Small classes are great because you can really ask questions. They don’t offer all of the classes I need but they have most of them.
I like the fact that they really care about
you and your education. They are always willing to help! My career advisor is the best always there for me! They offer flexible classes and awesome professors.
Start Your Review of Mountain View College
I loved the courses and the help I was able to get while attending MVC. Advisors are very helpful when it comes to choosing classes and maintaining my degree plan.
professors and students are very nice , environment experience is very calm as well with classes it very great how everyone gets along Overall being that there is variety of ages gives younger students opportunity to learn from them
Very Nice small campus, staff is super helpful and try there best to help students be guided in the right path for there students.
Overall Mountain View is a great college with a great staff ready to help students succeed and move further in their journey.
An inexpernsive yet quality education. The campus is beautiful with a stream flowing right through the center and two sky bridges to view it from. Each department has its own building.
My experience with Mountain View College has been the best opportunity i have taken, lots of friendly and fun staff members with great helpful connections of resources and support. for anyone that just wants to see what college feels like, i would recommend MVC.
I really am loving the atmosphere of the place, especially because it is calm & relaxing unlike some other places. The Professors are very helpful & the campus is well secured.
The campus is great!! Professor are willing to communicate with you any time you need. The actives on campus are great there is a lot of art galleries plus the dance department is great!
Mountain View College is a great community college for students who might not be sure what they want to major in. I've yet to start school there but in the fall I will be attending my first year of college there. I also enjoy the campus because of the diversity, and cultural values that hold the school together. Mountain View also has a high school within.
I have a excellent experience on this college.
There are many things to do, in the similar manner there are a lot of groups to enjoy in.
I am satiesfied with my classes and professor.
It is a lot of work, but it is good because we learn by working hard. I am happy with my position in this college.
Mountain view is a pretty good college to start out it is like a harder high school. I f you didn't take high school serious this is a place that will get one ready for a university. Some professors are amazing but most that I have had were okay not to great but not to bad. I would recommend mountain view to students from my former High School
This is my second time at Mountain View and it has really come up from what it used to be. The whole campus was renovated and updated. Professors and administration have always been helpful. Now you can find a lab/clinic for any subject. Learning tools are definitely there, it's just up to the student to take advantage of them. Being a community college also gives recent high school graduates hope for a college degree, especially if finances are an issue.
Mountain View is amazing. Great staff and administration. President Garza makes the school very enjoyable and lively. The teachers are very helpful and understanding.
Mountain View College has an amazing staff that is willing to help you achieve your education. They show compassion towards their students. The professors not only teach well, but they are like counselors and advise students when they may need assistance. The college itself offers a variety of clubs, activities and events in which not only the students can participate in but also the community.
Start Your Review of Mountain View College
What I liked about Mountain View is that it’s very diverse and attentive. Professors here actually care about you. Advisors are absolutely amazing at their jobs. Many people in whom work at MV are students who are amazing. I’ve been going to the math lab for a while now and they have been nothing but great help in my college life. I’ve met great people in who are in the same boat as one.
Very welcoming environment. I love it here. Besides the fact that the Cost is super less than at a university. I feel like Mountain View is really big in making sure we as students are up to pace with not only local news but with our studies.
I loved the fact that the teachers try their best to interact with the students and try to make them interact within each other as well.
This is my first year at Mountain View and so far, my experience with everything has been amazing! I have the absolute best professors and the energy of my peers is so refreshing. I wouldn't change anything at my school.