Mount Wachusett Community College Reviews

Great teachers, small campus, easy to meet friends and study. Was able to use the gym facilities. Kept students aware of things going on at the College. Able to check out their productions.
Its a small quite school. The class rooms are not filled with so many student that your just another face in the crowed. The teachers are always willing to help.
Mount Wachusett Community College provides a wholesome environment. The academics are great and the professors and other department workers truly care about a student’s education and love to see them go far in life. Nobody hesitates to help students, and everyone provides a welcoming atmosphere.
Start Your Review of Mount Wachusett Community College
Mount Wachusett makes community college fun and interesting. It perfectly guides each of its students towards whatever path they’re aiming to take, be it transferring to a 4- year college, heading straight for a career, or anything else they set their eyes on.
I liked the affordability of MWCC. The environment is decent. Professors really push their students to succeed. The food is decent but expensive. The school tries to make the experience easy and rewarding for their students
The teacher are amazing, advising has been very helpful as well as the financial aid department, the dean of the school is delightful, and the classes are very challenging.
My experience while attending the college, has been overall good. I am nothing but grateful to have attended a college for two years that has helped me in my educational path. Mount Wachusett has helped me a lot as well as prepared me for the four year college I will be attending.
Small-sided classes amplifies the one-on-one touch between professors and student. There are a lot of student activities and interactions with very valuable learning resources.
Overall great people ! I felt very comfortable in class but some teachers aren't as understanding as they should be because it is a community college. There are many people who will help you and very affordable.
people are very welcoming and are very helpful and supportive of your ideas and suggestions. the food that I have had is good, and there are plenty of places for students to go so that they can sit and do homework or whatever activities they like to do on their own. the library is set up nicely and people are respectful of others that are there working independently.
Mount Wachusett is an amazing school. The class sizes are perfect and they have plenty of degree options. This is a perfect school for someone who is unsure of what they want to do with their future. They are extremely helpful and I have yet to run into a professor that seems like they do not care. There are a lot of opportunities to get involved with clubs and organizations as well. All in all, I would suggest the mount to anyone who is considering community college or college in general. My experience here so far has been nothing but pleasant.
Really great opportunity to take online courses and night courses which is great for those of us who work full time during the day!
So far, the staff and professors have been awesome. Participating in a VA Work Study, and I had to go and giveaway USO 2018 Calendars, and the people I met on my first day have been great.
I left, I couldn’t do it anymore. Financial Aid is useless. They do not return calls; the two people at the front desk don’t seem to know anything about financial aid. All they say is wait till you’re awarded. The one and only staff I use to go to for help they let leave in financial aid.

My biggest complaint is the lack of knowledge most staff have. If you have a question they will send you to other offices; before you know it your back where you started with no answer to your question. You can also walk down the hall and hear employees talking bad about students. Just not the place for me, going to Fitchburg State this FALL, hope everyone has a better experience than me.
Very friendly, everyone's always willing to help if you are lost or just in general when you need it. Always getting you to go to their campus to register for classes.
I only go to this school because I'm in a dual enrollment program there where the government pays for me to go to the school. I wouldn't go here if I had to pay for it.
Staff rude. Walk down the hall in the main campus you can hear the staff on the other side of the half wall saying negative things ex: they need so much had holding or I know she really speaks English. Had to attend 2 hour session they call smart start. We were sent up and down to different departments. I had to take a test the bursar wasn’t even open for me to pay my testing fee had to take another day off work. There is no diversity. There are very few staff minorities. You will see a lot of photos and advertisements on bill boards and catalogs; however the school isn’t diversified. The finaid office picks and chooses who they will assist. If you owe money they pick and choose who they will assist with no set policy. If you walk into an office, you usually have to wait for staff to stop talking about lunch. Calling, you’re consistently being transferred to another department and the person on the other line always seems annoyed.
Start Your Review of Mount Wachusett Community College
I start at MWCC in the fall and so far i love it! just speaking to the admissions staff over the phone makes me feel welcome and comfortable.
I had a lot of flexibility with my schedule, the professors were great, I learned a lot from them, a few of them were a hard graders,it saved me money on tuition, easy access to the online courses, ie the blackboard. It was very close to my house and saved a lot on gas
Great school, affordable, convenient. Lots of great programs. Most professors are really good but still should use ratemyprofessor.com