At Mount St. Mary's University, everything we do helps our students lead lives of significance. Our setting in the mountains of northern Maryland lets students focus on challenging academic programs that teach them how to think, not what to think. Here we learn voraciously – like our 5 students who were Fulbright Scholarship finalists. We serve selflessly – like the 350 students and employees who volunteer annually at the Maryland Special Olympics Fall Sports Festival. We compete ferociously as one of the smallest schools in NCAA Division I. Visit and see how we can help you live significantly.
Mount St. Mary's University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.62 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.58 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.58 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.65 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.95 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.45 responses